Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone!
My name is Keishin from Vancouver and I'm #48 on the list.
Can't wait to drive my Solo!

Hope to see this forum grow!
(10-04-2016, 07:10 PM)Keishin Wrote: My name is Keishin from Vancouver and I'm #48 on the list.

Welcome!  Nice to have people local to the project on the forum.  Were you able to go to the big unveiling?
I'm done.
Hi Keishin

welcome,

how long you have been following these guys
when did you reserve to get the number 48
are you involved/work with solo
(10-04-2016, 07:10 PM)Keishin Wrote: My name is Keishin from Vancouver and I'm #48 on the list.

Welcome Keishin!  Have you test driven or happen to be scheduled to test drive a Solo?  48 is a very good number indeed.
White Hot Solo #166
(10-04-2016, 07:32 PM)flying_solo Wrote: Welcome!  Nice to have people local to the project on the forum.  Were you able to go to the big unveiling?

Wasn't there for the big unveiling, but definitely kept up with the Twitter and Instagram feeds.

(10-04-2016, 07:50 PM)ram Wrote: Hi Keishin

welcome,

how long you have been following these guys
when did you reserve to get the number 48
are you involved/work with solo

I've been following these guys since the end of last year I believe. Put my deposit down for #48 at a display at the Vancouver International Auto Show. I'm not involved with or work with solo but I have put in my resume! I currently work at a Nissan dealership a few blocks away. An acquaintance of mine works at the factory, prepping the bodies.

(10-04-2016, 07:51 PM)Rickb Wrote: Welcome Keishin!  Have you test driven or happen to be scheduled to test drive a Solo?  48 is a very good number indeed.

Haven't test driven the solo yet but I've seen the pre-production model which is on display at the front of HQ. I believe it's the same one from the unveiling and it seems like Jerry drives it around with manufacturer's plates.
[+] 1 user Likes Keishin's post
hi

thanks

flying solo has put up an extensive questions under q and a
since you work only few blocks from these guys, which questions could you clarify for us

could you please help us

thanks in advance
Hi Keishin and welcome to the community.
It's fantastic to have someone who's basically 'eyes-on' and #48 as a member!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
HI, Keishin! ... and welcome from a pre-order customer in Europe. Number 48 is one of the earliest. My " Order #" from May 8th, 2016 is 3693, and I was sent a letter, giving the production number #64. But a day later I was informed that "a note has been added to my order" with production # 74. So, I wouldn´t place much importance on the production number.
Hi guys. My name is Jeff. I am happy that I found this forum. I placed my order back on September 10th Order #6366. I am on Vancouver Island and looking forward to getting behind the wheel.
[+] 1 user Likes Jamaf's post
(10-31-2016, 06:11 PM)Jamaf Wrote: Hi guys.  My name is Jeff. I am happy that I found this forum.   I placed my order back on September 10th   Order #6366.   I am on Vancouver Island and looking forward to getting behind the wheel.
Hi Jeff. Welcome to the community. It's nice to have another Vancouver area member.
I look forward to your input. Make yourself at home and if you ever need anything, let me know!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.