Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Chat 09/28/16
We're having a live member's chat Wednesday the 28th at 7:00pm EDT.
Hope you can make it!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
Is the chat working?  I'm here, but don't see a chat window.
I'm done.
(09-28-2016, 07:11 PM)flying_solo Wrote: Is the chat working?  I'm here, but don't see a chat window.

Nope. I've been working on it for a while now.

I can't get it up on the site.
I was having some strange quirks with it last week.
Those "Something went wrong" popups were part of that.
I'm gong to un-install it completely tomorrow (it shouldn't affect the rest of the site at all)...
And then re-install a fresh copy. I apologize to everyone. Things like this do bother me quite a bit.
I'm going to shoot for another live chat Friday at the same time.

Dale

Edit: I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I worked another hour on this, uninstalled and reinstalled it, and I think I might have it fixed.
Edit#2: I tested All controls and functions and got no anomalies. I disabled and enabled the chat several times with no pop-ups or other side effects.
There were some reasons for the problems tonight and last week, but I won't bore anyone by getting into explanations.

If you'll all give it another try, we're on for Friday night the 30th at 7:00pm EDT.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.