Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first 1000
I want to throw it out there for any who haven't been to smallev.com.
To the best of my knowledge, you can still reserve one of the 1000 Alpha Series Solos...
For a $250 refundable deposit. Production of these first 1000 Solos is imminent.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
I'm betting after the Sept. 9th public reveal that the Solo Signature Series Preorder Reservations will sell out rather quickly.
Whatever you do, please don´t lose my pre-order position!!
(08-31-2016, 05:46 AM)paravil Wrote: Whatever you do, please don´t lose my pre-order position!!
I included this in the other posts too.
I just want to make sure that not only you, but everyone knows that we're not directly affiliated with Electra Meccanica.
But I feel your concern. I've got to back up some of my stuff including my email confirmation.
I'd be heartbroken if I slipped between the cracks.

They really look like a on-the-point crew though, so I don't think we've got much to worry about.
When are you scheduled to get your Solo?
I'm slated for 3Q '17.
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
I´ve just received the mail confrming ma delivery date, sometime between April and May `17 ( which would be perfectly convenient for me). My updated order position is #64-
(08-31-2016, 09:57 AM)paravil Wrote: I´ve just received the mail confrming ma delivery date, sometime between April and May `17 ( which would be perfectly convenient for me). My updated order position is #64-

I received the email update confirming the April or May 2017 delivery on my Solo #166.  

Kroll emailed and said test drives for reservationist's will be scheduled shortly after the September 9th reveal.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
(08-31-2016, 12:41 PM)LRickb Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 09:57 AM)paravil Wrote: I´ve just received the mail confrming ma delivery date, sometime between April and May `17 ( which would be perfectly convenient for me). My updated order position is #64-

I received the email update confirming the April or May 2017 delivery on my Solo #166.  

Kroll emailed and said test drives for reservationist's will be scheduled shortly after the September 9th reveal.

How does one find the delivery date? I placed my deposit yesterday, order #6154
(09-04-2016, 03:08 PM)Acentre Wrote: How does one find the delivery date? I placed my deposit yesterday, order #6154

I'm not quite sure. Because two members got the info via email around the same time...
I'd say that Electra Meccanica may only send out that information to us every so often.
I got in line a week or so ago and I got a confirmation email right away. I was told Q3.
I got a picture and letter via snail mail this weekend, but no "place in line" number.
You could wait for a while and see if they send you the information soon...
Or you could contact them. The contact information is on their site.
We've got a convenient link to their site in our resource library.

It's great to have another reservation holder on-board.
Welcome to Soloowners.com!
Welcome Acentre!  I received an email update a few days ago that confirmed my Solo #166 delivery date.  Prior to making my reservation, Christoph Koch, Director of Retail Operations provided answers to all my email questions in relative short time.  Email Christoph at:
ChrisKoch@electrameccanica.com

Nice to have another reservation holder member to join in on the Solo chat.

Shortly after my reservation I received a thank you for the reservation statement confirming the refundable reservation payment along with a Jerry Kroll autographed photo of the Solo.  It will be framed and hung on the wall next to the charging station in my garage. Smile
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
(09-04-2016, 06:43 PM)Rickb Wrote: Welcome Acentre!  I received an email update a few days ago that confirmed my Solo #166 delivery date.  Prior to making my reservation, Christoph Koch, Director of Retail Operations provided answers to all my email questions in relative short time.  Email Christoph at:
ChrisKoch@electrameccanica.com

Nice to have another reservation holder member to join in on the Solo chat.

Shortly after my reservation I received a thank you for the reservation statement confirming the refundable reservation payment along with a Jerry Kroll autographed photo of the Solo.  It will be framed and hung on the wall next to the charging station in my garage. Smile

On my order confirmation letter there is also a reservation #. What does this mean? It is a strange number; #10000001