Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there
Wink 
My name is Scott and I'm another American (from Washington state) who was very interested in the Elio Motors 3-wheeler and am deeply disappointed to to see it that it will not go into production...
However, I was delighted to see that another trike is on the market just north of me in Vancouver; and I definitely plan to go check it out in person - as soon as possible!
[+] 2 users Like beernpizzalover's post
(11-07-2017, 03:59 PM)beernpizzalover Wrote: My name is Scott and I'm another American (from Washington state) who was very interested in the Elio Motors 3-wheeler and am deeply disappointed to to see it that it will not go into production...
However, I was delighted to see that another trike is on the market just north of me in Vancouver; and I definitely plan to go check it out in person - as soon as possible!

Hi Scott. Welcome to the path seldom taken!
Glad to have you on board. I believe we have several other Washingtonians here.
We look forward to your posts. Don't forget to put your enthusiast (or reservation holder) pin on the interactive site map!

DiscjockeyDale
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
(11-07-2017, 03:59 PM)beernpizzalover Wrote: My name is Scott and I'm another American (from Washington state) who was very interested in the Elio Motors 3-wheeler and am deeply disappointed to to see it that it will not go into production...
Welcome Scott!  Two of my favorite things............Pizza and a fun three wheeler commuter.  Nice to have three wheeler options as a  backup plan in case one doesn't make it to market.  Please provide us with a review of your experience after your trip to Vancouver.
White Hot Solo #166
Hi Scott,  
Join us tomorrow on EM's face book page.   I think a monthly live broad cast will be there at 9:00pm EST.   Welcome to the group.  It is not showing on EM's event page.  I hope the batteries in the video camera have been recharged.   Wink
Welcome to The Solo Owners and Future Owners Forum.
Ready for #695
(11-07-2017, 09:42 PM)Lynn D Wrote: It is not showing on EM's event page.

Is EMV trying to discourage participation? I don't understand the web-face of EMV. If I were running things I would leverage the exposure on the web to the hilt. It's very inexpensive advertising.
My blog is an eclectic list of rants and commentary about things for which I care. See MrPogson.com It's been around a decade...
(11-07-2017, 09:42 PM)Lynn Wrote: I hope the batteries in the video camera have been recharged.   Wink

You see, the video camera is not a problem.
That's handled by a totally separate department and person than the departments and people that takes care of the web announcement and microphone batteries.  [Image: becky.gif]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.