Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Ralph
When are you going for your test drive?  And then stopping at Greens and Beans?
(11-04-2017, 06:08 PM)Matt Wrote: When are you going for your test drive?  And then stopping at Greens and Beans?

Hello Matt,

My test drive was fantastic but went longer than I anticipated (11:45-1pm) and my Brother had plans with his Mother-in-law in Mission at 3pm so we had to split right after. I still have your large shirt and will try to drop it off while going to Whistler this March break.

I got to drive the newest car, Helen Reddy, and she was a beaut! 

There were a few rattles and noises but the ride was responsive and exciting. When I got cut-off by some nimrod during my 10.3 km test-drive I had to brake suddenly and get on the horn but the wheels didn't lock up, I slowed VERY quickly and I was heard by the other driver. The wipers had only one speed (although the toggle switch had 5 positions) and some of the other switches were a bit difficult to see behind the steering wheel but the car was so fun to drive I only had so much time to fiddle about. I could hear a fan blowing (not the defrost) behind my left shoulder and it was strange not being able to look out the rear window but I got used to it in 5 km.

Matt, you and your Mother are very fortunate to have the first delivered car (no matter the squeaks and lack of sun visor) as I'm sure this vehicle will eventually be a classic - apparently they're up to 160,000 orders (including corporate)- and you have the first "off colour" also. You must look forward to every trip under 200km you have to take...I have dreams about my test drive.

Take Care and Drive Safely,
                               Ralph.
[Image: Ralph_Solo_Test.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Zalf's post
(11-08-2017, 05:25 PM)Zalf Wrote: [Image: Ralph_Solo_Test.jpg]

Be sure to click on Zalf's thumbnail to see the large image.
Zalf, that ride looks good on you! Perfect!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
(11-08-2017, 07:51 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 05:25 PM)Zalf Wrote: [Image: Ralph_Solo_Test.jpg]

Be sure to click on Zalf's thumbnail to see the large image.
Zalf, that ride looks good on you! Perfect!

Cheers DJ Dale! I think I'm changing my order from silver to red. Looks like it's going 90 standing still!
[+] 3 users Like Zalf's post