Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personalized Plates
Have any of you future Solo owners thought up a personalized plate for your little car.  Ours says HAN.  The car that was delivered after ours says SOLO.  I am not sure if the third delivered car has a personalized plate.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE our little Solo?
O Solo Mio or JERRY.
White Hot Solo #166
It's funny that you came up with that.  A friend who is on the list to get a Solo wants to get MIO.  I better tell her to order it quick.  She can just use it on her other car until she gets her Solo  Big Grin
Your friend will have the MIO and I'll be stuck with "Jerry".  Smile
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
Still think HAN SOLO is the best  Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Leona's post
This is as far as I've gotten:
        (click to enlarge)
[Image: STAY_BACK_plate_sqbg.png]

[Image: Mikebike_signature.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Qubit's post
(10-16-2017, 07:12 PM)Qubit Wrote: This is as far as I've gotten:
        (click to enlarge)
[Image: STAY_BACK_plate_sqbg.png]

That's cute  Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Leona's post
(10-14-2017, 11:06 PM)Leona Wrote: Have any of you future Solo owners thought up a personalized plate for your little car.  Ours says HAN.  The car that was delivered after ours says SOLO.  I am not sure if the third delivered car has a personalized plate.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE our little Solo?

I've thought a bit about personalized plates for my Bright Red Solo, but unfortunately, Manitoba will not issue a plate until I own the vehicle and provide the VIN. They also restrict many patterns. Some of my ideas:
ELECTRIC (one too many characters)
SOLO (might work if I happen to be the first in Manitoba)
REDRIDER (again, too many characters)
SMALLEV (that could work)
ELECTRA (yes)
VERYRED
OLDGUY
POGSON
16KWH (the capacity of the battery – probably not OK)
J1772 (the plug-in standard, probably not OK)
GOSOLAR
GOSOLO
SMARTEV
EV1 (probably not OK)

I blogged about this a while back. See http://mrpogson.com/2017/05/29/names-log...se-plates/
My blog is an eclectic list of rants and commentary about things for which I care. See MrPogson.com It's been around a decade...
[+] 1 user Likes pogson's post