Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in Maryland
car number 162.
waiting not so patiently to see if they can come close to their delivery schedule.  had a model 3 reservation and used deposit match.  after much consideration, considering cancelling M3 due to affordability - I probably can't.  Hope I can get my Solo soon.
[+] 1 user Likes bmakela's post
Welcome to the SOLO Forum chat!
White Hot Solo #166
Thanks. Soon after posting, saw the revised delivery schedule of Q3 2018 for cars 50-400.
The good news is regardless of the current low production numbers and EMV's ability to ramp those Q3 production numbers to 50-400+ SOLOs.......EMV is actually assembling and delivering vehicles.
White Hot Solo #166
(10-10-2017, 12:30 PM)bmakela Wrote: Thanks.  Soon after posting, saw the revised delivery schedule of Q3 2018 for cars 50-400.

Chuckle... I guess that means my beautiful shiny red Solo will be made in Canada and I have reason to live another year. Won't it be great if I get it in time for deer season? I'll have to make a video of getting a buck into a Solo. I suspect some butchering will be necessary.
My blog is an eclectic list of rants and commentary about things for which I care. See MrPogson.com It's been around a decade...
I'm assuming after Jerry's recent contract signing with the Chinese Motorcycle manufacturer the SOLO may  technically be made in China and assembled in Canada.
White Hot Solo #166