Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wondered. I waited. Nothing. Crickets.
All of the video and discussion about the bike stuck to the top of the Solo.
And nobody wants to know where you're supposed to put the bike's front wheel???

Maybe we need to spend a little less time on regen.

[Image: Mikebike_signature.png]

(09-12-2017, 06:05 PM)Qubit Wrote: nobody wants to know where you're supposed to put the bike's front wheel???

I'm long past riding a bike, but I like solving problems. One wheel may well fit in the "frunk". I don't have good numbers so I can't tell for sure, but it would be close, worth a try. Also, many bikes have "quick release" clamps on the wheel and riders tie two wheels and the frame to sturdy structures to prevent theft, so a similar overlap of wheels might work. For a wild ride, folks could try unicycling... That's a word, isn't it? Maybe they only use one wheel... Smile

I never hear the word or see a unicycle but I remember a story my father used to tell. He was a bus-driver and one rainy day he witnessed a guy on a unicycle peeling along the street as if the operator had not a care in the world. It's an image seared into my memory. Anyway, it is possible to use many bikes as unicycles with the right care, skill and foolhardiness...
My blog is an eclectic list of rants and commentary about things for which I care. See MrPogson.com It's been around a decade...