Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Survey
Anyone else get the email with a link to the new EMV reservation survey?

"Please take a moment to fill out this brief survey. The survey results will help us better decide future product considerations, and understand what motivated you to become a reservation holder.
Three respondents will be selected at random to receive an Electra Meccanica t-shirt and license plate frames. We thank you for taking the time to collaborate with us on producing the best EVs imaginable!"

If you've got a reservation and you didn't get the email, contact EMV and tell them you want to participate. Also, make sure to sign up for the newsletter and updates at the site.

The link above is inactive because it's the link that contained my personal identifying code to determine who my individual survey was for.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
I did and took the time to respond to the survey info.
White Hot Solo #166
(08-18-2017, 02:26 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Anyone else get the email with a link to the new EMV reservation survey?

"Please take a moment to fill out this brief survey. The survey results will help us better decide future product considerations, and understand what motivated you to become a reservation holder.
Three respondents will be selected at random to receive an Electra Meccanica t-shirt and license plate frames. We thank you for taking the time to collaborate with us on producing the best EVs imaginable!"

If you've got a reservation and you didn't get the email, contact EMV and tell them you want to participate. Also, make sure to sign up for the newsletter and updates at the site.

The link above is inactive because it's the link that contained my personal identifying code to determine who my individual survey was for.
I too, and think it is well designed to produce the results they want: what is it we want in the Solo.
I did as well  Smile
I took the survey as well, well designed to gather some good information.