Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage Space Close Views
These screen shots from the new video would be more useful if as suggested earlier Jerry would put some soccer balls in the frunk and trunk Rolleyes .

[Image: Solo_Frunk_cropped.png]

[Image: Solo_Trunk_cropped.png]
(08-11-2017, 10:00 PM)telcotech Wrote: These screen shots from the new video would be more useful if as suggested earlier Jerry would put some soccer balls in the frunk and trunk Rolleyes .

[Image: Solo_Frunk_cropped.png]

[Image: Solo_Trunk_cropped.png]

From EVM's FB page... Benny weighs in @ 42lb...

[Image: 20882129_1455018607926038_47524194169365...e=5A308502]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
(08-17-2017, 02:20 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: From EVM's FB page... Benny weighs in @ 42lb...

I'd equate Benny to about 2.5 basketballs and I think Benny could fit in the trunk about 2.5 times so my guess is the trunk could hold six basketballs. Of course, it's been about 30 years since I've been anywhere near a basketball. They are round, I think... I think the frunk is a bit larger.

Maybe Jerry should hold a pool on how many... I don't know if it would draw as much attention as a parade or a line-up for soup or ...

Aggghhh! Confused  I'm going crazy waiting for Solos to ship far and wide in great numbers.
(08-17-2017, 05:39 PM)pogson Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 02:20 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: From EVM's FB page... Benny weighs in @ 42lb...

I'd equate Benny to about 2.5 basketballs and I think Benny could fit in the trunk about 2.5 times so my guess is the trunk could hold six basketballs. Of course, it's been about 30 years since I've been anywhere near a basketball. They are round, I think... I think the frunk is a bit larger.

Maybe Jerry should hold a pool on how many... I don't know if it would draw as much attention as a parade or a line-up for soup or ...

Aggghhh! Confused  I'm going crazy waiting for Solos to ship far and wide in great numbers.

Copy that on the going crazy part.

If you deflate the basketballs, imagine how many you could fit in the trunk of your Solo.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.