Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Discussion
There's a really interesting discussion at this website.
Robert I hope you don't mind that I've taken the liberty to give you a plug.

http://mrpogson.com/2017/05/01/the-lates...ent-377299
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
(07-14-2017, 02:35 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: There's a really interesting discussion at this website.
Robert I hope you don't mind that I've taken the liberty to give you a plug.
Don't mind at all. It might raise the level of debate dramatically.  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pogson's post
Very interesting indeed.  However, it is a level of discussion/debate I need to stay away from. Smile
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
(07-14-2017, 03:35 PM)Rickb Wrote: Very interesting indeed.  However, it is a level of discussion/debate I need to stay away from. Smile

Years ago, when our daughter was about 9, we took a weekend family trip to Vancouver BC.
My wife wanted to check out a bead store in another part of the forest. It was an outlying area away from civilization.
As we walked the sidewalk to the bead monger, we all spotted a man in the distance coming toward us. He obviously had some internal issues affecting him. As we wisely decided to cross the street, my daughter crowded my leg farthest from the approaching threat.

After perusing the referenced 'interesting discussion', I shall move in close to Rickb and urge him to cross the street.

[Image: Mikebike_signature.png]

[+] 2 users Like Qubit's post
(07-14-2017, 06:51 PM)Qubit Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 03:35 PM)Rickb Wrote: Very interesting indeed.  However, it is a level of discussion/debate I need to stay away from. Smile

Years ago, when our daughter was about 9, we took a weekend family trip to Vancouver BC.
My wife wanted to check out a bead store in another part of the forest. It was an outlying area away from civilization.
As we walked the sidewalk to the bead monger, we all spotted a man in the distance coming toward us. He obviously had some internal issues affecting him. As we wisely decided to cross the street, my daughter crowded my leg farthest from the approaching threat.

After perusing the referenced 'interesting discussion', I shall move in close to Rickb and urge him to cross the street.
Mike, Thanks to your urging, I crossed safely.   You have story telling talent.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post