Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Comments
(07-08-2017, 06:17 PM)telcotech Wrote: [Image: 11.jpg]

free photo hosting

(07-08-2017, 04:13 PM)Qubit Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 02:59 PM)Rickb Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 02:42 PM)Qubit Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 01:18 PM)Rickb Wrote: He will likely offer you a periodic ride share opportunity until you get yours. Smile

I suspect Telcotech would make that nice offer and I would reciprocate with a chance to see how a Black one drives.
But if someone else were to ask to drive my Solo, it would be like loaning them my toothbrush.   Dodgy
Hilarious!  The Solo will definitely be a very personal vehicle.  I'm guessing a lot of people in general, friends, and family will ask to drive mine and they are going to be very disappointed when I direct then to the nearest SOLO Store.  

You and I know the only reason you made that kind offer is because of Telotech's low reservation number number. Smile

Was I that obvious?
I see you guys have been talkin' 'bout me.    The ride share/preview idea is doable.  After all, if our reservation rankings were reversed, wouldn't I be pleased as punch and tickled pink at the same time?   You betcha'
Perhaps the idea of our first SoloOwners Club meeting at your house for a BBQ, the unveil of your Signature Series Solo, and a test drive event for all SoloOwners members in attendance.  We are a fun group of future owners.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
(07-09-2017, 01:28 PM)Rickb Wrote: Perhaps the idea of our first SoloOwners Club meeting at your house for a BBQ, the unveil of your Signature Series Solo, and a test drive event for all SoloOwners members in attendance.  We are a fun group of future owners.

So... you're trying to talk telotech into sharing his toothbrush with a bunch of fun loving people and feed them while he's doing it.

LOL You are a shrewd one Mr. B.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 2 users Like DiscjockeyDale's post
I would rather think of it as talking Telcotech into sharing his custom made Ironman Suit with a bunch of fun loving people that like to eat, drink, and drive.......not necessarily in that order.
White Hot Solo #166
(07-08-2017, 05:55 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Thanks Lotus.
Looking good.

Yay! It's official then. Solo is international. There are two reservations in Canada, eight in USA and one in Norway, that we know about. It's good to know we are not alone... Let's hope for lots of deliveries, test-drives and reviews soon so the wait becomes more bearable.
[+] 1 user Likes pogson's post
It would be nice if everyone who is a Solo reservation holder or just thinking about getting a Solo put there location on the map. Smile  I'm pretty sure that there are more than 2 in Canada.......    Smile LOL
(07-22-2017, 04:44 PM)Manfred Sieg Wrote: It would be nice if everyone who is a Solo reservation holder or just thinking about getting a Solo put there location on the map. Smile  I'm pretty sure that there are more than 2 in Canada.......    Smile LOL
Perhaps EMV would consider pinning locations on the Owners map of current reservations and future reservations as taken. It would be fun to see a flood of pins covering the map since most reservation holders are not aware of the Soloowners Forum.
White Hot Solo #166
(07-22-2017, 05:06 PM)Rickb Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 04:44 PM)Manfred Sieg Wrote: It would be nice if everyone who is a Solo reservation holder or just thinking about getting a Solo put there location on the map. Smile  I'm pretty sure that there are more than 2 in Canada.......    Smile LOL
Perhaps EMV would consider pinning locations on the Owners map of current reservations and future reservations as taken. It would be fun to see a flood of pins covering the map since most reservation holders are not aware of the Soloowners Forum.
I think there's an ethical factor involved in that even though it's only city/state.
That's why I've got the map set up that members can only pin their own locations.
But feel free to share our link with anyone and everyone on the net at every opportunity.
That's the only way we'll get to see a map with hundreds of pins.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
I deleted my SOLO pin reservation location and requested my Solo #166 reservation deposit. The good news is that it will move some of you reservationists up on the future SOLO Signature Series delivery schedule. Wish you all the best.
White Hot Solo #166
Sorry to hear that Rickb, I enjoyed your comments. Keep dreaming.
Welcome to The Solo Owners and Future Owners Forum.
Ready for #695
[+] 1 user Likes Lynn D's post
(09-30-2017, 02:45 AM)Rickb Wrote: I deleted my SOLO pin reservation location and requested my Solo #166 reservation deposit.  The good news is that it will move some of you reservationists up on the future SOLO Signature Series delivery schedule.  Wish you all the best.

Rick,
will certainly miss your (mostly) sane insights. Hope you'll continue to follow & post.
You can always pick up a Solo at the nearest dealer.  Tongue

[Image: Mikebike_signature.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Qubit's post