Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Comments
The map works for me. What doesn't work is the tire-changing video. I use the site from a thin client and that little video uses up most of the bandwidth/resources so I can't even scroll. Sometimes I have to kill the browser and scroll off the video before it starts. Auto-starting videos are a curse...

Further, I noticed I saw 5 pins but 6 users with pins. If I zoom in on WA I find two of us live just 5 miles apart. One pin hides another. Coincidence, or, is Solo infectious?
(07-08-2017, 08:27 AM)pogson Wrote: The map works for me. What doesn't work is the tire-changing video. I use the site from a thin client and that little video uses up most of the bandwidth/resources so I can't even scroll. Sometimes I have to kill the browser and scroll off the video before it starts. Auto-starting videos are a curse...

Further, I noticed I saw 5 pins but 6 users with pins. If I zoom in on WA I find two of us live just 5 miles apart. One pin hides another. Coincidence, or, is Solo infectious?

Thanks for bringing up the issue some connections have with the video. Done.
Yep, 5 miles is my estimate too. No virus there that I know of.
Those guys could walk to visit each other.

Small world.

This site belongs to it's members in a very real sense.
I've got a ton of features in store in the very near future.
We can hopefully make this one of the best forums around.

I'll always need your help and welcome your feedback.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
It is already one of the best vehicle forums around! I appreciate all the work and effort you put into it along with your kinder more gentle moderating style.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
(07-08-2017, 11:20 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 08:27 AM)pogson Wrote: The map works for me. What doesn't work is the tire-changing video. I use the site from a thin client and that little video uses up most of the bandwidth/resources so I can't even scroll. Sometimes I have to kill the browser and scroll off the video before it starts. Auto-starting videos are a curse...

Thanks for bringing up the issue some connections have with the video. Done.
Yep, 5 miles is my estimate too. No virus there that I know of.
Those guys could walk to visit each other.

Small world.

This site belongs to it's members in a very real sense.
I've got a ton of features in store in the very near future.
We can hopefully make this one of the best forums around.

I'll always need your help and welcome your feedback.

Yep, me and telcotech are within spittin' distance of each other. He's closer to EMV & I'm jealous. He's also 'bout 250 reservations ahead of me.
Jealous x 2

[Image: Mikebike_signature.png]

[+] 4 users Like Qubit's post
He will likely offer you a periodic ride share opportunity until you get yours. Smile
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 3 users Like Rickb's post
(07-08-2017, 01:18 PM)Rickb Wrote: He will likely offer you a periodic ride share opportunity until you get yours. Smile

I suspect Telcotech would make that nice offer and I would reciprocate with a chance to see how a Black one drives.
But if someone else were to ask to drive my Solo, it would be like loaning them my toothbrush.   Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Qubit's post
(07-08-2017, 02:42 PM)Qubit Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 01:18 PM)Rickb Wrote: He will likely offer you a periodic ride share opportunity until you get yours. Smile

I suspect Telcotech would make that nice offer and I would reciprocate with a chance to see how a Black one drives.
But if someone else were to ask to drive my Solo, it would be like loaning them my toothbrush.   Dodgy
Hilarious!  The Solo will definitely be a very personal vehicle.  I'm guessing a lot of people in general, friends, and family will ask to drive mine and they are going to be very disappointed when I direct then to the nearest SOLO Store.  

You and I know the only reason you made that kind offer is because of Telotech's low reservation number number. Smile
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
(07-08-2017, 02:59 PM)Rickb Wrote:

Hilarious!  The Solo will definitely be a very personal vehicle.  I'm guessing a lot of people in general, friends, and family will ask to drive mine and they are going to be very disappointed when I direct then to the nearest SOLO Store.  

You and I know the only reason you made that kind offer is because of Telotech's low reservation number number. Smile

Was I that obvious?

[+] 1 user Likes Qubit's post
Thanks Lotus.
Looking good.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
[Image: 11.jpg]

free photo hosting

(07-08-2017, 04:13 PM)Qubit Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 02:59 PM)Rickb Wrote:

Was I that obvious?
I see you guys have been talkin' 'bout me.    The ride share/preview idea is doable.  After all, if our reservation rankings were reversed, wouldn't I be pleased as punch and tickled pink at the same time?   You betcha'
[+] 2 users Like telcotech's post