Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Day Another Solo
Click to play the videos...

Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
2 down 998 to go. I hope the custom paint seen on the first two reservation Solos is an option for all future reservationists. I like the black and red pinstriped accent. I would like to see a two-tone paint scheme roll out the production facility.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 3 users Like Rickb's post
There's definitely no rear skirt on this baby. That will make more problems for me driving a bit on gravel.
(07-08-2017, 02:04 AM)Rickb Wrote: 2 down 998 to go. 

Um ... Is there a claim that this was delivered to a customer, and is now the property of a private individual who is driving it on BC roads?

If so, GREAT news!
(07-08-2017, 02:04 AM)Rickb Wrote: I would like to see a two-tone paint scheme roll out the production facility.

That's so 1950s... I'm not so fond of that idea. I can see bees or trees or flowers or a picture of something symbolic but two colours? eh

I chose red because I'm not dead yet. I can't think of any two colours so expressive. If I wanted something better it would be a cherry tree loaded with flowers or fruit.

I'm sure that would raise the cost so I'll stick with one expressive colour, something noticeable. Red is the closest thing to orange or blaze orange or a very bright green or yellow or... Maybe EMV should offer more colours or patterns. Maybe automation can offset the cost. Perhaps we can send a JPEG and some robot will make it fit... Wouldn't it be cool if EMV were the only car maker in the world where one could buy a vehicle certified safe for the road with no two looking the same?
[+] 1 user Likes pogson's post
This two tone BMW says I'm alive and well off.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

White Hot Solo #166
Also, this classic two tone Foose VW looks eye popping good.  Love to see both the BMW and VW custom color schemes on a Solo Render.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

White Hot Solo #166