DCFC
EVSE options - 110v only / 220v only / 110/220v combo
Tire choices - LRR, all-season, summer high-performance
Seat choices - cloth, leatherette, leather, heated, cooled, power
ABS
Traction control / power modes
Larger capacity battery pack

Obviously, price is always a factor.
Thanks flying and others for additional suggestions. Leather is not a JK "green" favorite..I only included accessories that are not currently available at alpha series delivery. The poll only allows 10 items max..maybe two polls will work.  Just for EMV visibility  and considerations.
Solo Alpha Series #64 Silver
(02-13-2017, 06:59 AM)Janet6196 Wrote: Thanks flying and others for additional suggestions. Leather is not a JK "green" favorite..I only included accessories that are not currently available at alpha series delivery. The poll only allows 10 items max..maybe two polls will work.  Just for EMV visibility  and considerations.
The max is now 20 items.
What about cruise control?

Or adaptive cruise control...
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1571...es-it-work
https://www.edmunds.com/bmw/i3/2014/long...ntrol.html
https://www.cartelligent.com/blog/should...se-control
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
If the 1000 base model Solo Signature Series are delivered and there proves to be guaranteed market acceptance of a three wheeler EV commuter (Solo & SRK) the list of available factory options and aftermarket accessories will be endless to customize the Solo.  My gut says there is a worldwide market, but the USA market acceptance is questionable.  Perhaps the retiring biker demographic will adopt three wheelers as an alternative to their serious motorcycling days.  Safety will be a key issue for the average American commuter.  

Jerry has made a couple of animal rights statements regarding his view on leather seats.
White Hot Solo #166
(02-13-2017, 01:33 PM)Rickb Wrote: Jerry has made a couple of animal rights statements regarding his view on leather seats.
Yep. The original specs on the Solo included leather seats and leather on the steering wheel.
That changed a while ago. Jerry said that there would definitely not be any leather in the Solo.

I don't have any reference links at the moment but...
I'd include leather in the edited poll just to see how many people would want it.
(02-13-2017, 01:33 PM)Rickb Wrote: If the 1000 base model Solo Signature Series are delivered and there proves to be guaranteed market acceptance of a three wheeler EV commuter (Solo & SRK) the list of available factory options and aftermarket accessories will be endless to customize the Solo.  My gut says there is a worldwide market, but the USA market acceptance is questionable.  Perhaps the retiring biker demographic will adopt three wheelers as an alternative to their serious motorcycling days.  Safety will be a key issue for the average American commuter.  

Jerry has made a couple of animal rights statements regarding his view on leather seats.

That is another example of why I consider EMV to be a bit schizo.  If they "want" to appeal to the "retiring biker" market, not offering leather is counter-productive.  Trying to make the use of leather an "animal rights" issue will offend the vast majority of that demographic.  As someone who owns, and has owned, cars with leather-covered seats, steering wheels, and shifters, bikes with leather seats, leather jackets, boots, gloves, chaps, full leather riding suits, and has done a fair amount of leather fabrication, I find leather to be a wonderful thing.  I've actually owned, fed, and milked cows.  I had a pet deer.  I doubt that any/many of the "animal rights" people have done the same.  Cows (and leather) are a terrific example of "sustainable" products.  Cows are terrific.  They produce milk, meat, leather, and fertilizer, with many wonderful by-products as well.  Heck, I even wear leather belts and shoes, and have a leather wallet.
I'm done.
[+] 1 user Likes flying_solo's post
(02-13-2017, 02:19 PM)flying_solo Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 01:33 PM)Rickb Wrote: If the 1000 base model Solo Signature Series are delivered and there proves to be guaranteed market acceptance of a three wheeler EV commuter (Solo & SRK) the list of available factory options and aftermarket accessories will be endless to customize the Solo.  My gut says there is a worldwide market, but the USA market acceptance is questionable.  Perhaps the retiring biker demographic will adopt three wheelers as an alternative to their serious motorcycling days.  Safety will be a key issue for the average American commuter.  

That is another example of why I consider EMV to be a bit schizo.  If they "want" to appeal to the "retiring biker" market, not offering leather is counter-productive.  Trying to make the use of leather an "animal rights" issue will offend the vast majority of that demographic.  As someone who owns, and has owned, cars with leather-covered seats, steering wheels, and shifters, bikes with leather seats, leather jackets, boots, gloves, chaps, full leather riding suits, and has done a fair amount of leather fabrication, I find leather to be a wonderful thing.  I've actually owned, fed, and milked cows.  I had a pet deer.  I doubt that any/many of the "animal rights" people have done the same.  Cows (and leather) are a terrific example of "sustainable" products.  Cows are terrific.  They produce milk, meat, leather, and fertilizer, with many wonderful by-products as well.  Heck, I even wear leather belts and shoes, and have a leather wallet.
It doesn't sound as though you would purchase a Solo based on Kroll's personal beliefs of protecting the environment and animal rights.  Kroll could care less.

I appreciate whatever motivates Kroll to get his vision of a three wheeler commuter vehicle to market. I could give a rat's ass about his politics.  The term Rat's Ass may be used by an old biker mentality that may buy a Solo regardless of Kroll's personal views, providing they enjoy the Solo ride.  I can always custom leather cover the seat using the hide from my next Angus slaughter.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
(02-13-2017, 03:13 PM)Rickb Wrote:  I can always custom leather cover the seat using the hide from my next Angus slaughter.

THAT one had me laughing out loud!
[+] 3 users Like SparkE's post
Loved the last two posts! Maybe Rat-Leather seat covers should be added to the option list.
I'm done.
[+] 1 user Likes flying_solo's post