Poll: Please tell me when you'd like to see a chat scheduled. Think in EDT so I don't get confused. Now I'm thinking Mondays and Wednesdays, but I'm still open to suggestions.
3:00pm EDT
4:00pm EDT
5:00pm EDT
6:00pm EDT
7:00pm EDT
8:00pm EDT
9:00pm EDT
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Time for Live Chat
Please let me know when a live chat would be most convenient for you.
The Poll is right above this post. Scroll up ^ to "vote".

I'm thinking about having them on Fridays, but I'm open to suggestions.

Edit: I'm now seriously considering Mondays and Wednesdays.
I think most folks have too much going on Fridays.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
I've tweaked the settings for our polls to NOT be "public" and to NOT show the names of those who vote.
So all you'll see in the future is that someone voted and the percentages and horizontal bar graphs in the polls.
However, I haven't been able to take the names of the members who've already voted off of this particular poll yet.
Still working on it when I get the chance.

I'm scheduling a live chat on Wednesday the 28th of September. I'd still like to get a little more feedback on the best time for that before I set a time.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.