Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMV Will Trade On OTC As ECCTF
There was a blog post up for a few minutes about that but it's down... Anyway, you can check the share price when public trades begin here> OTCmarkets

This is good news. It allows current shareholders to buy more, or sell to others  and anyone can buy what's offered, including new shares offered by EMV. The latter could raise more funds and ramp up production sooner/faster. It's all good.
Electra Meccanica Announces Listing on the OTCQB Market

(Vancouver, B.C.) - June 26, 2017 - ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. announced today that its common stock has been approved for trading on the OTCQB market under the symbol “ECCTF.” Investors can find real-time quotes and market information for the Company on www.otcmarkets.com. Further details will be released as they come available.

###

About ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp.

Electra Meccanica (OTCQB: ECCTF) designed and builds the innovative, all-electric SOLO and the Tofino all-electric sport coupe. Both vehicles are tuned for the ultimate driving experience while making your commute more efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.

More information can be found at electrameccanica.com.

About OTC

OTC Markets Group's financial markets provide investors with the information necessary to intelligently analyze, value and trade 10,000 U.S. and global securities through the broker of their choice. The OTCQB is the preferred venture market for early stage companies.
Investor Relations Information

Sam Woolf
Investor Relations Coordinator Tel. 604-715-7607
Email sam@electrameccanica.com

Media Contact Information

Jeff Holland
Head of Media Relations Tel. 562-640-1758
Email: JeffHolland@electrameccanica.com
Cautionary Statement Regarding “Forward-Looking” Information

Some of the statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements and information within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements and information can be identified by the use of words such as “expects”, “intends”, “is expected”, “potential”, “suggests” or variations of such words or phrases, or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “should”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. Forward-looking statements and information are not historical facts and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties beyond the Company’s control. Actual results and developments are likely to differ, and may differ materially, from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained in this news release. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward-looking statements, except as may be required by law.

Copyright © 2017 - ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp - All rights reserved.

OTCQB: ECCTF

Our mailing address is:
102 East 1st Avenue, Vancouver B.C., V5T 1A4
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Reading through the SEC filings made my eyes glaze over, even as an accountant. While there were some obvious errors in the prospectus that should have been caught by the proof-readers, it was nice to see financials indicating that the company had more assets than debt, and that they appear to be paying their bills on time. Kroll's bonus package was pretty aggressive (~$1M) for not actually selling any vehicles, but it was in stock rather than cash.

There were a few interesting tidbits throughout, but I didn't do much more than a quick skim before my eyes started crossing.
I'm done.
[+] 1 user Likes flying_solo's post
(06-30-2017, 12:55 AM)flying_solo Wrote: Kroll's bonus package was pretty aggressive (~$1M) for not actually selling any vehicles, but it was in stock rather than cash.

Besides his obvious dedication to EVs his existing shares and stock options should ensure he does his utmost to bring Solo onto the market and expand the business. Some companies do go to excess in rewarding the insiders but EMV is just starting and any leverage moving it to success is a good thing. I certainly hope it increases the chances of me getting my bright red Solo. EMV is very close to success. We should know for certain in a few months. If production ramps up, further investment is made and the orders keep coming in this year, EMV will have accomplished something worthwhile. Even if they fail they will have opened the door to widespread acceptance of EVs just a little bit wider.

I'm old enough to remember the middle-age of ICEd vehicles. Many companies failed despite having a decent product at a decent price. Solo has a great advantage of growing in a space that's relatively unoccupied. Biologists would say that's a recipe for explosive growth. Naysayers would say the reason the space is unoccupied is that trikes don't fly. I don't see that. I see trikes not flying for businesses whose bread and butter are fuller-sized cars. The consumer hasn't been offered the choice, largely, except as an option for motorcycles. I'd say motorcycles don't fly for most of us. None of the big makers are really pushing hard any EV yet. They certainly don't have inventory on most dealerships. Tesla had a great idea. So does Kroll.
Stock traded for $4.00 a share today.
Welcome to The Solo Owners and Future Owners Forum.
Ready for #695
[+] 1 user Likes Lynn D's post
(09-15-2017, 05:38 PM)Lynn D Wrote: Stock traded for $4.00 a share today.

That's interesting. At that level, EMV could begin to raise real cash by issuing new shares. Unfortunately the volume was only a few thousand so it's not clear this is a market price. It could be souvenir hunters or speculators rather than investors. There are millions of shares in existence. It's hard to place  a monetary value on them when the company has sold so few units. Even if they could sell hundreds of cars per annum the price/earnings ratio would be huge. They need to sell thousands to justify a high share-price like $4 and above. Anything is possible. We're not quite there yet. If Jerry's vision of 100,000 units per annum develops these shares could be worth way more than $10 within a few years. At the AGM, EMV stated there are tens of thousands of potential sales already developed. The roadblocks are certification and production as I see it, and both could be dealt with in 2017.
My blog is an eclectic list of rants and commentary about things for which I care. See MrPogson.com It's been around a decade...