Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solo #1 Sold To Greens And Beans, Sighted In Vancouver
(07-22-2017, 02:41 AM)Rickb Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 01:10 AM)Manfred Sieg Wrote: Looks like 8 more chassis's arrived   Smile  keep the Solos coming EMV    Big Grin  maby I'll get my Solo before summer is over..... Keeping my fingers crossed.. lol
I bet you will be driving Red Solo Lucky #13 by Fall!  We expect a full review of your driving experience. Smile

We'll definitely keep you updated ?
(07-20-2017, 07:51 PM)SparkE Wrote: Yeah - but they aren't using it. (tie down, net, a box, whatever). Not a knock on the car, a knock on the thoughtless idiot driving it. Why didn't they put it in the front (frunk) instead of where they put it?

Hi, Leona here (the thoughtless idiot).  I have delivered thousands of dollars worth of catering since getting my Solo.  I have yet to wear any of the food.  Have you seen a Solo in person? This back compartment is perfect for party trays. Stop by Greens and Beans and I will show you (and maybe even buy you a coffeeSmile
[+] 4 users Like Leona's post
(10-12-2017, 11:51 PM)Leona Wrote: Hi, Leona here...
Hi Leona.
Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the wild bunch!
I've been hoping you'd find your way here and I'm very happy to have you aboard.
Dale
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
Thank you.  I am happy to be here   Smile
[+] 2 users Like Leona's post
Welcome Leona!  I like your very smart and thoughtful style in offering to buy SparkE a coffee. Smile

Cool to have an real SOLO Owner on Soloowners.  If I ever make it to Vancouver,  Greens and Beans will be my second stop.    Did someone mention Party?
White Hot Solo #166
Welcome From Tennessee. Your Yellow pin on the SOLO Map looks great.
Welcome to The Solo Owners and Future Owners Forum.
Ready for #695
Welcome, Leona. Nice ride!

I wouldn't mind havin' that fruit show up in my lap (or at the back of my head). I can drive with 1 hand.

[Image: Mikebike_signature.png]

(10-13-2017, 11:52 PM)Rickb Wrote: Welcome Leona!  I like your very smart and thoughtful style in offering to buy SparkE a coffee. Smile

Cool to have an real SOLO Owner on Soloowners.  If I ever make it to Vancouver,  Greens and Beans will be my second stop.    Did someone mention Party?

What will be your first stop?

(10-14-2017, 04:37 PM)Qubit Wrote: Welcome, Leona. Nice ride!

I wouldn't mind havin' that fruit show up in my lap (or at the back of my head). I can drive with 1 hand.

Thanks for the welcome Qubit.  In our Solo there is no chance of fruit flying into the front.  My son Matt and I share the car.  He had a rather large speaker installed right behind the seat.  It sounds great and blocks anything flying from the back.  It is only about 2 inches wide so doesn't take up too much space.  I might also mention that we don't like the Solo............we LOVE it!
[+] 2 users Like Leona's post
(10-14-2017, 09:03 PM)Leona Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 11:52 PM)Rickb Wrote: Welcome Leona!  I like your very smart and thoughtful style in offering to buy SparkE a coffee. Smile

What will be your first stop?

Thanks for the welcome Qubit.  In our Solo there is no chance of fruit flying into the front.  My son Matt and I share the car.  He had a rather large speaker installed right behind the seat.  It sounds great and blocks anything flying from the back.  It is only about 2 inches wide so doesn't take up too much space.  I might also mention that we don't like the Solo............we LOVE it!
Leona, EMV would be my first stop.  Jerry will likely buy me breakfast or lunch at Greens and Beans after my SOLO test drive.
White Hot Solo #166
(10-14-2017, 09:03 PM)Leona Wrote:

" ... we don't like the Solo............we LOVE it!"

Tongue  I know what you mean.
I've only had about 20 minutes of seat time, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
My arms got a bit tired at first like they do in my other non-power-steered cars, but I'm sure I'll get used to it in my Solo, too.

Without taking too much of your time, can you share your overall experience and impressions with the crowd.
I expect folks are wondering about ride harshness, noise, acceleration, charging times & stuff like that.
Anecdotal experiences are always fun to hear, too. How does Matt like it? Remember, Jerry is watching...  Big Grin

All I want to know is how many times you've popped the hatch by accident like I did.

Thanks in advance, Leona.
Looking forward to stopping by for a sammich.

[Image: Mikebike_signature.png]