Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kroll Live on FB 05-15!
Use the thread in our "Chat" forum for questions you'd like to send to Jerry for the 05-15 live FB stream.
Or, post your questions on Electra Meccanica's Facebook Page.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
"Are you ever going to ship product, instead of talking a lot about shipping product in the future?"
Also...

There will be positive news on the start of delivery tonight!

Last minute invitation to everyone here...

Please also ask questions during the even by posting them in the comment sections on EMV's FB page!

Y'all come and Y'all ask questions... Y'hear?
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
"Hello all! Our chat will be starting at 6pm PST, and will go for one hour.
Please submit your questions and if any come to mind during the chat or as a follow-up, please feel fee to post and our team will relay the questions to Jerry. Thanks!"
I wasn't able to attend the chat. Did any news come from it?
The 'chat' came off as a bit of amateur hour. They couldn't find anybody that knew how to mike a speaker so that he could be heard? They couldn't do a single dry test-run to make sure everything worked BEFORE the chat?

It was too painful, I couldn't listen more than 6-7 minutes or so.

Could somebody post a recap of the chat? WAS anything substantive posted? (any facts or info on delivery schedule?)
(05-16-2017, 04:06 PM)SparkE Wrote: The 'chat' came off as a bit of amateur hour. They couldn't find anybody that knew how to mike a speaker so that he could be heard? They couldn't do a single dry test-run to make sure everything worked BEFORE the chat?

It was too painful, I couldn't listen more than 6-7 minutes or so.

Could somebody post a recap of the chat? WAS anything substantive posted? (any facts or info on delivery schedule?)

I missed most of it because of the defective webcam mic.
However, I was told both before and after the 'chat' that deliveries to Canadian reservation holders will begin this month.

Jenna said that they will post the recording of the live session.
If they remix it through a simple (analog or digital) sound mixer it should be alright.
Wait a sec....This guy can't even hook up a mic....and I should spend $ to purchase a vehicle from HIM? Seriously? NO MORE EXCUSES! Good luck to all of you on your reservations. I'm happily driving my Nissan Leaf!
2015 Nissan Leaf owner/lover
[+] 1 user Likes STEPHENSOLO's post
So much negativity, I'm so tired of it!! I watched the whole thing without an issue. Great Information. Can't wait to drive my solo and laugh at all negativity.
(05-16-2017, 08:45 PM)STEPHENSOLO Wrote: Wait a sec....This guy can't even hook up a mic....and I should spend $ to purchase a vehicle from HIM? Seriously? NO MORE EXCUSES! Good luck to all of you on your reservations. I'm happily driving my Nissan Leaf!

HI 

good to know that you are happily driving a leaf, whats your experience

(05-16-2017, 08:53 PM)normbarrett Wrote: So much negativity, I'm so tired of it!! I watched the whole thing without an issue. Great Information. Can't wait to drive my solo and laugh at all negativity.

good luck