Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Cool New Video
You'll have to turn the volume down once it starts.
Click the video to start...

Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 4 users Like DiscjockeyDale's post
Yep. That's from downtown Vancouver. It's great to see Solo living in its environment. Can't wait to see delivery to the first customer.
[+] 2 users Like pogson's post
That's awesome!
(05-04-2017, 04:45 AM)pogson Wrote: Yep. That's from downtown Vancouver. It's great to see Solo living in its environment. Can't wait to see delivery to the first customer.

Has anyone heard any updated news on when shipments will begin?
(05-04-2017, 10:58 AM)sebi2003 Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 04:45 AM)pogson Wrote: Yep. That's from downtown Vancouver. It's great to see Solo living in its environment. Can't wait to see delivery to the first customer.

Has anyone heard any updated news on when shipments will begin?

I haven't heard anything more sebi. Anyone else?
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Ya it's a nice video but they still haven't given us what we asked for a month ago in the chat. "how do you change the back tire" video a "O-60" video. Lets see the "under 8 seconds" spec that has been advertised. Some in car driving video's REAL world driving not from OUTSIDE the car but from INSIDE the car. Where WE hope to be one day.
We got a quick car review from a guy who couldn't even say the company name right and even with that video they played music over the video so you couldn't get an idea of what the car sounded like. I don't know about you guys but I am getting kind of discouraged... It's May and there has not been ONE car delivered to a paying customer. If you watch the EM Solo reveal video from back in September 2016 Jerry says "Our production is ramping up. We should have cars delivered from our team by the end of the year. 10 or 20 per month and by early next year our goal is to have 100,000 minimum Solo's sold per year." Now I can understand wanting to sell cars and I understand that starting up a car company will have its pitfalls but there gets to be a point when you start to feel that you are not getting the truth. 10-20 cars per month starting in say November = 70-140 cars by May not ZERO. SO now once again "production is ramping up." 10-20 cars per month starting in June.. That should put my 2017 Solo at some where around May of next year..... All I am saying is don't make claims you cant back and if you run into a problem let us, the paying customers, know.. They put out a news letter so say something like " Hey guys the compliance testing is taking longer that expected so this will delay our production." They had one test drive day in Vancouver. Unfortunately they announce that with a few days notice and I was working that day. So.. How about another test drive day?
This turned into more of a rant that a comment on the video. Here is hoping that EM get's their shit together and starts pushing out some quality product.
[+] 2 users Like Jamaf's post