Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from Vegas
Hi guys! My dad is looking to buy a second hand Electra Meccanica Solo  to add to his collection of cars. Does anyone know where I could look for one in Las Vegas?
Funny!

Not a single NEW Solo has been shipped yet, so finding a used one is impossible.
There are a handful of EMV Solo prototypes sold as EMV Sparrows that may be available for resale.
White Hot Solo #166
(04-26-2017, 11:10 PM)ultrachaser Wrote: Hi guys! My dad is looking to buy a second hand Electra Meccanica Solo  to add to his collection of cars. Does anyone know where I could look for one in Las Vegas?
Welcome ultrachaser.
Why a second hand one?
The USD price is not all that bad for a new one. [Image: becky.gif]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Thanks for the info guys. How much is the price diff between the new and old one and where can I get one?
THERE ARE NO OLD ONES!!!
(05-01-2017, 12:51 AM)ultrachaser Wrote: Thanks for the info guys. How much is the price diff between the new and old one and where can I get one?

If by old ones you mean the EMV built prototypes you may want to contact EMV's Jerry Kroll, CEO.  He may have info regarding the availability of resale prototypes.  As I recall the first EMV Sparrows (SOLO prototypes) sold at the same US $15,500.
White Hot Solo #166
There are also Corbin Sparrows. THEY are used (and nowhere near as nice/useful as a Solo).
LOL

Why not send him over to elioowners.com to see if he could pick up a nice off-lease 2014 Elio?
I'm done.
[+] 1 user Likes flying_solo's post
Ok I get it. There are no old ones.