Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Production numbers ?
So I am #391 scheduled for 3rd quarter 2017. So lets say Sept. , if they start full production now in April they need to make 65 a month each month to get to me. More than 2 a day 7 days a week. I'm sure they have a good idea of how many they can produce in a month so are they telling the truth or will things get pushed back?
They originally stated the ability to build/assemble 20 units per month with a single crew.  They discussed adding additional crews when they expanded the original 120 Signature Series to 1000.  

Some time ago EMV announced and posted a photo of expanded production facilities so they appear to be gearing up to meet production quotas.  I've learned over the past 10 years that statements leading up to production are anticipated goals and can get pushed back for whatever the reason.

EMV has missed some milestone goals, but always met the goal a short time later unlike other startups.
White Hot Solo #166
(04-02-2017, 04:45 PM)Rickb Wrote: They originally stated the ability to build/assemble 20 units per month with a single crew.  They discussed adding additional crews when they expanded the original 120 Signature Series to 1000.  

Some time ago EMV announced and posted a photo of expanded production facilities so they appear to be gearing up to meet production quotas.  I've, learned over that past 10 years that every single statement leading up to production are anticipated goals and can get pushed back for whatever the reason.

EMV has missed some milestone goals, but always met the goal a short time later unlike other startups.

Sound good. Thanks! I feel a little better.