Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solo Forbes Article
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/...6997c014ec
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
HI

thanks dale for the link, read the article,

again don't know this person who wrote this article, when did he write this article, as per the website it is published this morning, SO MANY things are not mentioned in this article, looks like poor checking of facts, if this is what forbes doing, imagine rest of the media in checking the facts and
fake news????
(03-23-2017, 04:37 PM)ram Wrote: HI

thanks dale for the link, read the article,

again don't know this person who wrote this article, when did he write this article, as per the website it is published this morning, SO MANY things are not mentioned in this article, looks like poor checking of facts, if this is what forbes doing,  imagine rest of the media in checking the facts and
fake news????
You're welcome ram. I think you're exactly right.
This looks like a re-hash taken from other articles that were 6 month old.
The only reason I posted it is, as you indicate, that Forbes is supposed to be the big time.

So... I guess we can shake our heads in wonder and move on to better things. [Image: becky.gif]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
The biggest 'alternate fact' : "Released in late 2016, the SOLO ...". Nope - not released. Announced. Then changed. and changed. and changed. None delivered to date.
Providing the news in the article is positive rehash...............the positive rehash is fine with me.  Still good advertising for EMV and awareness for those seeing the Solo EV concept the first time........and that's a fact. Smile
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post