Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MODEL!
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCYz2due_kAQaqU&w=470&...xvnZ_KhOcY]
Electra Meccanica announces new all-electric roadster: 250 miles range and ~$37,000 starting price
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
My sporty wife just caught a glimpse of the sporty looking Tofino roadster. I'm hiding the credit card!
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
From the EMV FB page...

"The inspiration for Tofino started right here at home.
A classic car design by Intermeccanica coupled with innovative green technology will join SOLO in our collection of EV's available for pre-order today."

This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
(03-29-2017, 04:12 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: From the EMV FB page...

"The inspiration for Tofino started right here at home.
A classic car design by Intermeccanica coupled with innovative green technology will join SOLO in our collection of EV's available for pre-order today."

I like a lot about this car except the name. Sounds like an Italian vegan restaurant.
Tofino is a wilderness area in B.C.
[+] 1 user Likes Drift's post
Tofino is called the Tough or Tuff City, hopefully a the EMV Tofino will be called a Tuff Car.
White Hot Solo #166
I know this is slightly off the subject, but here's a classic example of the fact that this is NOT Intermeccanica's first rodeo.

The ('71 - '74) Intermeccanica Indra...

[+] 2 users Like DiscjockeyDale's post
Started in 1971-1974, just shipping now?

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)
[+] 2 users Like SparkE's post