Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vancouver Auto Show
I will be there on Saturday.
[+] 1 user Likes Jamaf's post
[Image: IMG_0747.jpg]

I guess this is all we get... Wish there was at least a better photo...
(03-28-2017, 11:21 PM)Jamaf Wrote: I will be there on Saturday.

If you could inquire about the Solo having ABS and Regeneration and the Tofino specifications.
Thanks
(03-28-2017, 11:41 PM)Hussey Wrote: [Image: IMG_0747.jpg]

I guess this is all we get... Wish there was at least a better photo...

I was told there's a short video coming. It didn't end up being a formal presentation after all.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
(03-29-2017, 10:35 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: I was told there's a short video coming. It didn't end up being a formal presentation after all.

http://www.soloowners.net/showthread.php...44#pid2844
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.

.jpg   solovasblk.jpg (Size: 44.74 KB / Downloads: 52)
Still waiting for all the exciting new news coming from the auto show. First deliveries, standard equipment , new designs location of new stores etc. Waited for live Facebook feed (nothing). Started to think on was on the Elio site.
Yes, disappointment Sad
When will all this new exciting news/information arrive? All we see is a future new model (electric modified Porsche speedster), absolutely nothing.
Didn't Mark west announce that Solo Deliveries will officially start in May? If that really happens I'm excited. It doesn't take much these days.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
(03-31-2017, 07:23 AM)Chris Wrote: Still waiting for all the exciting new news coming from the auto show. First deliveries, standard equipment , new designs location of new stores etc. Waited for live Facebook feed (nothing). Started to think on was on the Elio site.
Elio Site?  I don't think so.  I've been following the Elio kick off since 2008 (9 years).

I've been following the Solo kick off since mid 2015 (1 1/2 years).  There is no comparison whatsoever between the 2 vehicle startup business models, CEO communications, R&D, pre-production builds, testing, validation, store openings, marketing, and production status with the exception that both vehicle concepts have 3 wheels.  "Go three wheels!"
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post