Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vancouver Auto Show

.jpg   solovcshow2.jpg (Size: 281.84 KB / Downloads: 205)
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
More from EMV's FB page...
"We are proud to be partnered with Continental Tire, the Official Tire Supplier of the 2017 Vancouver International Auto Show!"

.jpg   solotires.jpg (Size: 44.01 KB / Downloads: 190)
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
From the Andrew McCredie article:  The 5 best vehicles at the Vancouver Autoshow not to miss.  Does the mention of Solo Sales recently approved in the USA mean the Solo passed USA Compliance Testing with flying colors?

Also, pre-orders in excess of 500 would be more accurate.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
And... The counter at the top of the SoloOwners.net page says it's just over one day to the opening of the VAC!
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 2 users Like DiscjockeyDale's post
Eager to hear all the good news! Compliance, Production Start, and the announcement of thedesign and engineering specs for the all new EMV vehicle concept.
White Hot Solo #166
Hell, I'd be happy to finally hear the definitive specs for the Solo (rather than just "this month's specs") !!
6 hrs 23min 20 secs,.......wait a second........6hrs 23 min 19 sec......wait a second.........Today is the BIG day for Big news announcements!   Hoping all my (our) expectations are met or beat.  

Quote of the Day:  "Plan for the best, prepared for the best!
White Hot Solo #166
We hope that the final version offers all of the safety and driving dynamics of an electric vehicle
Is anyone from this forum going to be at the show today?
(03-28-2017, 04:05 PM)edvb Wrote: Is anyone from this forum going to be at the show today?
Janet is going to be there. I don't know if it's today or if she's going to be there on the weekend.