Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incentives Under Attack
From Jerry Kroll's FB page...

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCqD3IE95imZzrM&w=487&...djjIfj_AzW]

Electric vehicle incentives are under attack by joint efforts from heavily subsidized oil & biofuel industries.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
I generally ignore posts (especially on FaceBook) that don't both to provide any links to reputable sources to support their claims, especially when they make vague claims.
(02-26-2017, 06:09 PM)SparkE Wrote: I generally ignore posts (especially on FaceBook) that don't both to provide any links to reputable sources to support their claims, especially when they make vague claims.

Click on either the picture or the text below it.
Both are links to the article.
There be quotes.
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
Yes, I clicked and read. I repeat : "I generally ignore posts (especially on FaceBook) that don't both to provide any links to reputable sources to support their claims, especially when they make vague claims."

1) "We want to make sure there's a level playing field" is a very vague statement. There is no detail whatsoever on any specific action, law, or recommendation.

2) Yes, there were links - to reputable sources - but whose articles didn't say anything other than vague statements : (basically) "we are working together to get a level playing field". Said 'reputable sources' didn't really provide any real info themselves, except vague statements.
I look at the playing field and notice some new bumps that may eventually turn into walls and ruts that will eventually seep full of oil.
White Hot Solo #166
And when something that is *actionable* is possible, I will stop ignoring ... At the moment there's nothing I can do, except ... wait.
[+] 2 users Like SparkE's post
(02-26-2017, 08:03 PM)SparkE Wrote: Yes, I clicked and read. I repeat : "I generally ignore posts (especially on FaceBook) that don't both to provide any links to reputable sources to support their claims, especially when they make vague claims."

1) "We want to make sure there's a level playing field" is a very vague statement. There is no detail whatsoever on any specific action, law, or recommendation.

2) Yes, there were links - to reputable sources - but whose articles didn't say anything other than vague statements : (basically) "we are working together to get a level playing field". Said 'reputable sources' didn't really provide any real info themselves, except vague statements.

That article and the Reuters article it linked to are full of quotes by big carbon that confirm the titles of the both articles. One even quotes Elon.

If there are any "specific actions" that that big carbon can do to organize and implement these goals (and I think there are) IMO, they'll take them.

I just look at this as a "stay tuned". Just because they didn't specify what their action might be, doesn't mean that they don't have plans.

I don't think they'd make this much noise just to blow some useless smoke (pun intended). Doesn't Trump like carbon?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethano...SKBN16102X