Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Format
Has the site format changed? I now get a background of Solo pics that make it harder to find the text. And the text of postings is centre formatted.
(09-18-2016, 10:13 AM)paravil Wrote: Has the site format changed? I now get a background of Solo pics that make it harder to find the text. And the text of postings is centre formatted.

Yes and no. It has changed, but by my mistake.
Our browsers and caches take a while before they'll actually refresh with the new corrected information.
Sorry paravil. It all should be back to normal soon. I was pretty happy with the basic format, I just wanted to experiment a bit.
I did gain some insight on how I'll be able to dress the background up a bit while still keeping the rest of the format the same.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
Personally, even though I get itchy fingers, I try and never touch anything that´s working reasonably well
(09-18-2016, 12:16 PM)paravil Wrote: Personally, even though I get itchy fingers, I try and never touch anything that´s working reasonably well

Sometimes I can only learn by doing. We should be back to normal now. I did learn this...
If the page isn't back to normal in your browser, hit Ctrl +F5. That will send a request to the server...
For a whole new page instead of your browser throwing up another cached copy of the site.

I know I should only try new things on one of my unpopulated clone sites, but I thought (first mistake)...
That this would be extremely simple. Like I said, I learned a couple of valuable things in the process...
And I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll try to refrain from experimenting on the live sites.

Thanks.
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
All ok now. Although I did like the photos in the background.
[+] 1 user Likes paravil's post
(09-18-2016, 04:27 PM)paravil Wrote: All ok now. Although I did like the photos in the background.

Smile