Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race Solo Live Demo!
Click here for the email in it's entirety... http://soloowners.net/soloracedemo.htm

Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
I was just posting the same info.  I can hardly wait to see the R scream around the track.  Now I'm thinking about a lime green Solo R!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

White Hot Solo #166
If anyone who is planning on attending this event is reading this message, is there any way you could livestream it? I was thinking of contacting EMV about this as it would be nice for all of us who aren't able to get to Vancouver to be able to experience the event as well, especially in realtime.

(Plus if a streaming service such as Periscope is used, it will greatly raise global interest in the Solo. The stream has the potential to go viral)

Just had the idea and thought I'd share!
[+] 1 user Likes Hussey's post
(02-11-2017, 08:27 PM)Hussey Wrote: Just had the idea and thought I'd share!

Funny you should mention it Hussey. I did some research early this afternoon.
I've found out that it's extremely easy and free to stream live audio/video feed via YouTube.

All you need is a laptop or almost any online computer or online mobile device with a camera and mic (built in or external).
If EMV (or anyone) were to do this, they could send us the YouTube destination URL and I could embed it here for all to watch.

In this link, scroll down to method 2 "Using Google".

http://www.wikihow.com/Stream-Live-Video
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Hussey, an excellent idea!

However, I'm thinking it's better the EMV camera man videos the entire event to produce a professional presentation of the Solo R's test run same as they did with the Solo and the Solo R chassis test runs.  

What if a fender falls off? Smile   It would be a hoot to attend the event in person.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
(02-11-2017, 10:11 PM)Rickb Wrote: What if a fender falls off? Smile

Yellow Flag.
From EMV's FB page...

"Putting some final touches on the SOLO R for Monday's track testing."

.jpg   soloracegreen.jpg (Size: 22.41 KB / Downloads: 123)
From Jerry Kroll's FB page...

"Perfect weather tomorrow to Unleash the Beast! Clean, Electric High Performance the Oil Companies hate!!!"

A reminder that Jerry Kroll said he would try to stop into the live member's chat tonight 02-13-17.
We're a half hour away from the racing Solo R demoing under the guiding hand of professional driver Marco Kacic.
We haven't had word from EMV as yet about any live streaming from the track. Hopefully we'll be able to see video by tonight.

From Jerry Kroll's Facebook page...

Unveiling the Solo R racecar at Pitt Meadows today, with Scott Hargrove, my Mom, Dad and brother Robby.
Great weather for a test, but the electronics were not properly sorted. Reload for another test soon.

.jpg   soloracefamily.jpg (Size: 41.64 KB / Downloads: 101)    
[+] 2 users Like DiscjockeyDale's post