Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A/C
I like that too. I also like all the other positive news lately. I am more than excited about getting behind the wheel of my new Solo. Great to see a company that is available to it's customers. This week we have the Solo store opening and the auto show coming next where I think we will have more exciting news.
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Real News - Real Production Related Milestones - Real Momentum.
SOLO #166 reservation refunded 12/14/2017.   OVER & OUT!  
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
Thumbs Up 
(02-09-2017, 03:03 PM)Rickb Wrote: I emailed Chris the question regarding availability of AC.   Jerry said he prefers AC/heated seats and may decide to make them standard to simplify the manufacturing process.

If he makes it standard I will sent the option price to EM now since it is refundable.
Welcome to The Solo Owners and Future Owners Forum.
Ready for #695
(02-09-2017, 03:03 PM)Rickb Wrote: I emailed Chris the question regarding availability of AC.   Jerry said he prefers AC/heated seats and may decide to make them standard to simplify the manufacturing process.

I mentioned this in mid-June, but to reiterate... while perusing my preorder, Mark West noted that I had opted for A/C but not heated seats. He said at that point that heated seats had just been added as standard equipment.

[Image: Mikebike_signature.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Qubit's post
Hard to believe that the A/C has now been pushed until 2019. I understand no A/C in an open vehicle like the Arcimoto but this is just hard to believe in this day and age that they haven't figured it out yet in the Solo. Maybe they should ask Tesla, Chevy, or Nissan how they ever figured it out. I really would love to own the Solo but I live in North America and we have summers here.
If you ask his majesty Kroll, it not a problem to be hot. And dont disagree or he will order your reservation cancelled and sent refund. Not the best PR for a niche car, lol.
Solo Alpha Series #64 Silver
[+] 3 users Like Janet6196's post
After watching the videos, I got the definite impression that Herr Kroll is losing his grip ....
That is why my deposit has been returned. I do hope that the Arcimotor is on track to deliver next year and consider it a motorcycle replacement. Model 3 for an enclosed, conditioned vehicle.
love the electric.
Think you´ve done the right thing. Putting a brightly coloured plastic cover on a single, rear wheel drive bubble car just doesn´t seem to be the best solution .... The SRK still has a few problems to be solved, but the independent, front wheel drive looks like a much safer option.
(12-28-2017, 06:00 AM)paravil Wrote: Think you´ve done the right thing. Putting a brightly coloured plastic cover on a single, rear wheel drive bubble car just doesn´t seem to be the best solution .... The SRK still has a few problems to be solved, but the independent, front wheel drive looks like a much safer option.

The SRK has many limitations compared with the Solo, but it is being purchased as a motorcycle substitute. I had intented to purchase the new BMW Electric Scooter, but the SRK offers much more at a lower price. Received my refund from EM, but I will not rule them out in the future, but they will have to be much better than the Sondors