Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A/C
I like that too. I also like all the other positive news lately. I am more than excited about getting behind the wheel of my new Solo. Great to see a company that is available to it's customers. This week we have the Solo store opening and the auto show coming next where I think we will have more exciting news.
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Real News - Real Production Related Milestones - Real Momentum.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
Thumbs Up 
(02-09-2017, 04:03 PM)Rickb Wrote: I emailed Chris the question regarding availability of AC.   Jerry said he prefers AC/heated seats and may decide to make them standard to simplify the manufacturing process.

If he makes it standard I will sent the option price to EM now since it is refundable.
Welcome to The Solo Owners and Future Owners Forum.
Ready for #695
(02-09-2017, 04:03 PM)Rickb Wrote: I emailed Chris the question regarding availability of AC.   Jerry said he prefers AC/heated seats and may decide to make them standard to simplify the manufacturing process.

I mentioned this in mid-June, but to reiterate... while perusing my preorder, Mark West noted that I had opted for A/C but not heated seats. He said at that point that heated seats had just been added as standard equipment.

[Image: Mikebike_signature.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Qubit's post