Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A/C
So from what I have read A/C will not be in the first cars. What does first cars mean? How many without? I am #391, will I have A/C or will all of the signature series be without?
I'm assuming they mean the 10 pre-production cars, but it's never good to ass.u.me.

This is something we need more clarification on.
IIRC, during 'the talk' it was mentioned. I got the *impression* that it wouldn't be available right away, but really don't know exactly what that meant (first 200, until we start build in China, until rev2, ...)
I emailed Chris the question regarding availability of AC. Jerry said he prefers AC/heated seats and may decide to make them standard to simplify the manufacturing process.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
(02-09-2017, 04:03 PM)Rickb Wrote: Jerry said he prefers AC/heated seats and may decide to make them standard to simplify the manufacturing process.

I think that would really boost the Solo's appeal.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
(02-09-2017, 04:03 PM)Rickb Wrote: I emailed Chris the question regarding availability of AC.   Jerry said he prefers AC/heated seats and may decide to make them standard to simplify the manufacturing process.

Thanks! I live in the desert of Scottsdale AZ. and A/C is not an option. Funny thing is in the winter here I love heated seats also so I hope I can get both!
"AC, heated seats are the only current “options” we have, and I may streamline things and just make all the cars include those items to make manufacturing more simple and streamlined." - Jerry Kroll 02-06-17

http://soloowners.net/showthread.php?tid...07#pid2307
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
I do hope regeneration is an option.
[+] 2 users Like Acentre's post
Christoph replied that the Signature Series WILL have the AC option.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
OH...........I'm liking that Big Grin