Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just ordered my Solo
Very excited about buying my first EV. Have been waiting for a single seat EV forever. Our kids are grown and we currently have 3, 2 seaters and 1,  5 passenger truck. If the Solo is as good as it sounds we might get a second one.
[+] 1 user Likes Texas2gun's post
(02-08-2017, 06:20 PM)Texas2gun Wrote: Very excited about buying my first EV. Have been waiting for a single seat EV forever. Our kids are grown and we currently have 3, 2 seaters and 1,  5 passenger truck. If the Solo is as good as it sounds we might get a second one.

Congratulations Texas2gun.
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like a plan.

If you're interested we have live member chats...
Every Monday and Wednesday night @ 9:00pm EST.
Electra Meccanica CEO J. Kroll is planning to attend Feb. 13.

#526 of 526 reservations. That makes 349 since August.

I'm retired now, so my #177 should make for a nice runabout.

I'll finally have something to drive to the car shows.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
Thanks, I'll probably join in on the live chats.

I'm also retired now and rarely do we go in the same car anywhere. I hope that my wife will take the Solo to work most days. Her drive is 28 miles round trip. So that leaves enough battery life to make a few stops if she needs to. I'm currently showing my Alfa Romeo 4C at the local car show's but as soon as I get my Solo it will make all the shows.
[+] 1 user Likes Texas2gun's post
(02-08-2017, 06:20 PM)Texas2gun Wrote: Very excited about buying my first EV. Have been waiting for a single seat EV forever. Our kids are grown and we currently have 3, 2 seaters and 1,  5 passenger truck. If the Solo is as good as it sounds we might get a second one.
Welcome Texas2gun!  The Solo should be one fun ride!
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post