Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First SOLO Store opening February 15th!
Article - Electra Meccanica Opens First SOLO Intro Store in Downtown Vancouver

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/electra-me...00506.html
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Anyone else catch in the live video where they mentioned that the next store will be opening in Richmond BC in about four weeks?
[+] 2 users Like Hussey's post
(02-16-2017, 11:28 AM)Hussey Wrote: Anyone else catch in the live video where they mentioned that the next store will be opening in Richmond BC in about four weeks?

Yep.

Sound real good.
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Does anyone have any interior videos or photos? The Red Solo seems to have the most polished interior. The Red looks really good!
(02-17-2017, 11:57 AM)Acentre Wrote: Does anyone have any interior videos or photos? The Red Solo seems to have the most polished interior. The Red looks really good!
This is the only Red Solo interior photo I've seen and it looks as though there are 2 functional doors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

White Hot Solo #166
The red color is certainly more sporty and provides a softer interior feel than the clean, but harsh Arctic White color. A burled walnut trimmed dash would be even better. Smile
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
(02-17-2017, 03:28 PM)Rickb Wrote: The red color is certainly more sporty and provides a softer interior feel than the clean, but harsh Arctic White color.  A burled walnut trimmed dash would be even better. Smile

Two more things for the Options/Wish List Poll:

Functional doors on both sides.
Burled Walnut trimmed dash.
I'm done.
[+] 1 user Likes flying_solo's post
(02-17-2017, 05:10 PM)flying_solo Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 03:28 PM)Rickb Wrote: The red color is certainly more sporty and provides a softer interior feel than the clean, but harsh Arctic White color.  A burled walnut trimmed dash would be even better. Smile

Two more things for the Options/Wish List Poll:

Functional doors on both sides.
Burled Walnut trimmed dash.

Interesting too that there are dual opening doors, but only door handles on the inside but not outside on both sides Smile
Solo Alpha Series #64 Silver

[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
Another piece of eye candy we left out...

[Image: 16831012_1280616932032874_66729272769564...e=592997E7]
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post