Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First SOLO Store opening February 15th!
The very first SOLO Store will be opening in Bentall Centre, Vancouver on the 15th of February. This is huge!

[Image: 16649161_1268971703197397_26538095563720...e=5948BC19]

Link to EMV's announcement/Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/18468773...38/?ti=icl
[+] 4 users Like Hussey's post
(02-07-2017, 05:34 PM)Hussey Wrote: The very first SOLO Store will be opening in Bentall Centre, Vancouver on the 15th of February. This is huge!

Link to EMV's announcement/Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/18468773...38/?ti=icl

EMV says... "We invite all of our local supporters to join us February 15th for the Grand Opening!"

So... Could this be where the mysterious Red Solo #5 will make it's first appearance?
Jenna has started the event as promised during the chat room event.

The perfect color Red for a post Valentine's Day Solo Store Grand Opening Event.  Sweet!
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
The official email invitation...

http://soloowners.net/solostore.htm
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Very cool to see a store opening. I know Jerry went to China. I wish he would hook up with a company there that could make a scale model to sit on my desk of the Solo and the Super Solo. How cool would it be to show people your new Solo before it arrives. They could also sell and display in the stores. I would buy one of each in a minute!
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(02-13-2017, 06:02 PM)Chris Wrote: Very cool to see a store opening. I know Jerry went to China. I wish he would hook up with a company there that could make a scale model to sit on my desk of the Solo and the Super Solo. How cool would it be to show people your new Solo before it arrives. They could also sell and display in the stores. I would buy one of each in a minute!

I am sure they will get to the models, but first let us concentrate on the full scale.
[+] 2 users Like Acentre's post

This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
An early glimpse of the Solo Store. First Class!

Thanks Rick.

[+] 3 users Like DiscjockeyDale's post
Electra Meccanica on Facebook...
"The perfect match: Vancouver's Bentall Centre and the SOLO EV.
Join us tomorrow anytime between 9AM - 5PM to celebrate the grand opening of our new SOLO Store!"

[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
The video of the store opening...

[+] 3 users Like DiscjockeyDale's post