Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerry Kroll to Attend Chat 6 Feb for Q&A - IMPORTANT
I recently contacted Chris at EMV about my SIL.  I also in my email asked if he or Jerry would like to attend our 10pm EST Monday Chat for Q&A.  On Thursday 2 Feb I received a media rep email from EMV asking the exact URL for the chat and I would assume a list of questions that Jerry could answer.   I have contacted Dale our Blog Master with the EMV email info and possible scheduling info for Jerry.

OMG what an opportunity!!!!
Solo Alpha Series #64 Silver
[+] 1 user Likes Janet6196's post
Janet, your chatroom invitation idea is brilliant!!! Seems like the kind of opportunity Jerry will jump all over based on his personal Facebook activity. You may end up getting both Jerry and Chris to join in the chatter. Two thumbs way up.
White Hot Solo #166
Please add "concern over recent SILENT changes to specs, including dimensions and weight" with sub-question "so are you telling us you didn't even know the weight or dimensions of the car when you put it on sale in Sep?" or "what changed so drastically between Sep and Jan?"

Thx. Wink
(02-03-2017, 01:13 PM)JRickb Wrote: Janet, your chatroom invitation idea is brilliant!!!  Seems like the kind of opportunity Jerry will jump all over based on his personal Facebook activity.  You may end up getting both Jerry and Chris to join in the chatter.  Two thumbs way up.

Rick, any idea what the exact URL is for the chat and does Jerry need an account to access the chat..I wrote a private email to Dale but no reply yet. The EMV or person has not heard from Dale. Thanks
Photo 
Thanks Janet, I look forward to seeing everyone's comments and questions about the amazing Electra Meccanica Solo!   Its snowing here in Vancouver today, again, so another chance to drift the little guys around corners and show off!  

See you on Monday!

Jerry
EMV 

[Image: IMG_0968.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Jerry's post
Jerry, are you ok with accessing the blog chat mode on Monday at 10pm EST?
(02-03-2017, 02:24 PM)Janet6196 Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 01:13 PM)JRickb Wrote: Janet, your chatroom invitation idea is brilliant!!!  Seems like the kind of opportunity Jerry will jump all over based on his personal Facebook activity.  You may end up getting both Jerry and Chris to join in the chatter.  Two thumbs way up.

Rick, any idea what the exact URL is for the chat and does Jerry need an account to access the chat..I wrote a private email to Dale but no reply yet. The EMV or person has not heard from Dale. Thanks
Janet, I have no idea, but I ass.u.me that Jerry and Chris need to be forum members and simply sign in to the chat at a specified time that's convenient for their schedules.  I for one appreciate Jerry's and Chris's personal responses to emails and hard work in getting the Solo closer to production!  Also, the Intermeccanica Solo build team deserve major credit.  

Jerry and Chris may already be official members of the Soloowner's Forum?
White Hot Solo #166
(02-03-2017, 02:37 PM)Your Drifting gives the term a new meaning!!! ;)Jerry Wrote: Thanks Janet, I look forward to seeing everyone's comments and questions about the amazing Electra Meccanica Solo!   Its snowing here in Vancouver today, again, so another chance to drift the little guys around corners and show off!  

See you on Monday!

Jerry
EMV 

[Image: IMG_0968.jpg]
We must have all been posting about the same time. LOL

Sounds like Jerry is already a member and is on board for 10pm EST.  I look forward to the Solo Chat.  Thanks Jerry!..........and thank you Janet!
White Hot Solo #166
(02-03-2017, 02:24 PM)Janet6196 Wrote: Rick, any idea what the exact URL is for the chat and does Jerry need an account to access the chat..I wrote a private email to Dale but no reply yet. The EMV or person has not heard from Dale. Thanks

Hi Janet!
I'm not used to anyone sending me anything at the admin@soloowners.net contact addy.

I finally saw the excitement and had a duh! moment before digging up the emails.
Jenna seemed to think we were all on board for our regular start time of 9:00pm EST Monday night.
Either 9 or 10 is fine. I'll have the chat open at 9:00pm and urge all members to come then in case Jerry's there.

I did email Jenna back to confirm and clarify.
Here's the email...

Hi Jenna.
Dale LeBarron from Soloowners.net here.
I'm pleased to hear that Jerry Kroll and/or Chris plan to attend our Monday night live member chat on our site.
The live chat windows should be visible to members at the top of every page on our site, http://soloowners.net as soon as they log in to the site.
I'll be opening the chat up at our regular time of 9:00pm EST (6:00 Pacific) on Monday February 6th. 2017.
Jerry has been a member for some time now and I see that he has posted about seeing us on Monday.

We appreciate EMV's efforts to be available to their customers and fans and look forward to Monday evening.
I believe that several of EMV's staff and associates are members here and I want to extend the invitation to everyone at Electra Meccanica.
I thank you, Jerry, Chris, Janet and everyone involved for this opportunity and for everything you do for EMV and it's customers every day.
Please contact me if that time is not convenient for everyone or if you have any questions at any time.

Yours truly,
Dale LeBarron

Fantastic work Janet. Thanks. See you Monday night @ 9:00EST.
For everyone's convenience, here's a handy EST clock... https://time.is/EST
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post