Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Joined
Hello everyone,

Just joined up since I am thinking about pulling the plug and ordering a Solo. I live in California (Bay Area) so weather is not that big of an issue for me. I drive about 100 miles per day alone and have a place to charge at work if needed.

I am hoping to read and get some more information from others to make the best decision for myself.

Looking forward to great discussions!
[+] 1 user Likes sebi2003's post
Welcome sebi2003! and please join in the discussion. The Solo has potential to be one capital FUN FUNctional commuter.
White Hot Solo #166
(01-23-2017, 12:04 PM)sebi2003 Wrote: Hello everyone,

Just joined up since I am thinking about pulling the plug and ordering a Solo. I live in California (Bay Area) so weather is not that big of an issue for me. I drive about 100 miles per day alone and have a place to charge at work if needed.

I am hoping to read and get some more information from others to make the best decision for myself.

Welcome, sebi2003!
   There is a wealth of info on soloowners.net. Many questions can be answered quickly - although it seems the Solo Alpha Series is in flux as far as the final product. I am impatiently waiting on Electra Meccanica to clue us in on what, exactly, those changes will be. Fingers crossed they are improvements.
2015 Nissan Leaf owner/lover
(01-23-2017, 12:04 PM)sebi2003 Wrote: Hello everyone,

Hi sebi2003.
Welcome to SoloOwners.
Make yourself at home. I hope you enjoy the community.
I look forward to your thoughts on the many aspects of the Solo.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.