Car Number:

*Estimated Delivery Date:

Source:  http://electrameccanica.com/delivery-dates/

1 – 50        Q2 – 2017
51 – 100     Q3 – 2017
101 – 400   Q4 – 2017
401 – 800   Q1 – 2018

Solo Alpha Series #64 Silver
Duplicate post. Followups here? : http://soloowners.net/showthread.php?tid...00#pid2000
I like the title of this post better than #389 Smile So i am posting here.

Just got an answer on FB about my question regarding classification group in europe, L5e (3 wheel mc) or car.
"We are going through US Compliance and Canadian and European Compliance will follow shortly after. We will announce test results as soon they are available"

Looks like they are working hard on the compliance bit.
Don't think my #360 will be delivered Q4...
We'll we are in the middle of the 3rd quarter and only 3 car's delivered so far and 4 more in production. EMV deffenitly need to update there schedule. From what I gather, Solo # 1,#10,and #11 are delivered, #12, 13, 14 and #15 are in different stages of production. So fahr I haven't received any delivery date for my Solo #13. Hopefully soon Wink
I guess I'll wait and see how things progress Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Manfred Sieg's post
(08-11-2017, 12:02 AM)Manfred Sieg Wrote: So fahr I haven't received any delivery date for my Solo #13. Hopefully soon Wink

I bet it's a lot sooner than my 500+... Say, how much would you charge me for your red Solo? Smile  A year or so waiting time must have some market-value.
Ha. Smile I have been waiting almost 2years, not giving up on it that easy. Big Grin .LOL
I will possibly have #65 with a/c available in 2018.
Solo Alpha Series #64 Silver
[+] 1 user Likes Janet6196's post
It was good to hear that AC is currently undergoing bench testing and soon to be installed in a pre-production SOLO for road testing. 65 is sweet number! It's a good sign they are not rushing numbers out the door and striving for perfection prior to scaling production.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post