Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Simple Question
So... What did everyone think of the Silver color?
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Silver looked sharp and refined. My favorite red sporty and fun, but going with white clean and visible requiring less frequent washing. The Solo looks good in all four color choices. I'd like to do a custom two-tone paint, but the Signature Series screams to keep it's factory look.
White Hot Solo #166
(12-18-2016, 01:44 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: So... What did everyone think of the Silver color?

It was one of the best 'Silvers' I've seen off the line lately. I like all 4 color schemes EMC is coming out w/ on the "Limited Edition Alpha Series". Still, at the end of the day, I'm with Rick - I want white for its clean lines and looks.
2015 Nissan Leaf owner/lover
I liked the silver, but I too am going with the white Smile
[+] 1 user Likes wizard of ahs's post
Wink
Thank all of you for not picking the silver (My color) it makes the sliver Alpha series that much more rare and collectable.
Welcome to The Solo Owners and Future Owners Forum.
Ready for #695
Rare and collectible? O.K. Then..........I'm changing my Arctic White reservation color to Silver. Smile
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post