Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro to EMV's PR guy
Hi All,
I wanted to briefly introduce myself to the forum. I am the head of global communications for Electra Meccanica and am putting together the media materials, video and images for our big reveal tomorrow. I will also be broadcasting it live via Periscope at Noon Pacific Time in Vancouver fro the Luxury and Supercar Weekend. 

We are very excited to have a passionate fan group here and to interact and share information throughout this exciting time. 

Please feel free to reach out to me with any and all questions on here or via my email at ffejdnalloh@hotmail.com

Kind regards

Jeff Holland

Attached Files
.jpg   SOLO Teaser Image.jpg (Size: 26.38 KB / Downloads: 66)
(09-08-2016, 01:49 PM)ffejdnalloh Wrote: Hi All,
I wanted to briefly introduce myself to the forum. I am the head of global communications for Electra Meccanica and am putting together the media materials, video and images for our big reveal tomorrow. I will also be broadcasting it live via Periscope at Noon Pacific Time in Vancouver fro the Luxury and Supercar Weekend. 

We are very excited to have a passionate fan group here and to interact and share information throughout this exciting time. 

Please feel free to reach out to me with any and all questions on here or via my email at ffejdnalloh@hotmail.com

Kind regards

Jeff Holland
Hi and welcome Jeff! Thanks. We're glad you're here. We're excited about the event.
Could you give us some information on how we can connect to that live feed?
You should be able to post any related links here without a problem now.
We appreciate any information and/or images you can share with us.

Dale
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
(09-08-2016, 02:30 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 01:49 PM)ffejdnalloh Wrote: Hi All,

Kind regards

Jeff Holland
Hi and welcome Jeff! Thank you. We're glad you're here and we're excited about the event.
Could you give us some information on how we can connect to that live feed?
You should be able to post any related links here without a problem now.
We appreciate any information and/or images you can share with us.

Dale

For those interested in watching live on Periscope all you need to do is download the Periscope app and then make sure to launch it at Noon Pacific time tomorrow and zoom in on Vancouver Canada for the location and look for our feed of the Electra Meccanica SOLO reveal. We are also taping in HD and that will be available on our website at smallEV.com
[+] 2 users Like ffejdnalloh's post
Jeff, Wecome aboard the recently launched Solo Owner's Forum! Thanks for taking the time from your busy schedule to introduce yourself and post information to a group of Solo enthusiasts and reservationist's. I think interest is going to explode shortly after your official public reveal tomorrow, followed up by the test drive schedule for media reps and reservationists. The test drive reviews should be in Jerry's words, "Freaking Awesome"!

Also, thanks for your invitation to answer any individual questions we may have. Jerry and Chris have both been extremely helpful and open to questions as well. It sets the tone for what future owners may expect to be an award winning vehicle design and even more importantly award winning customer service. Looking forward to meeting you at a test ride event in the near future.
White Hot Solo #166