Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum contact with EM
Ty, Welcome to Solo Owners! It sounds like a Solo would fit your daily driving needs perfectly......and no more gas. I'm fascinated by the Solo and eagerly await a test drive. Are you interested enough to have made a reservation?
White Hot Solo #166
(09-10-2016, 11:50 AM)Ty here Wrote: Well, I made it.  Interesting car that would actually fit my commute quite well.  10 miles one way with 4 of that being on a stretch of 65 mph highway.  Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi.
Hi Ty. I'm glad you made it. I always considered your posts valuable contributions and I welcome them here.
I agree about the car being suitable for the commute. I only have an 11 mile round trip. With mileage that low, I don't really need the Solo.
But I really want it. I'm at the age where there's no good reason not to treat myself as well as I can. $15K USD is peanuts.
When compared to the average price for even a new gasoline powered car with any quality and fair mpg.

Cheers!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
The money saved on gas and maintenance will offset the $15k dramatically.  $16K with AC.  So I'm treating myself too, in retirement.
White Hot Solo #166