Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum contact with EM
Could someone contact the good people at ElectrMeccanica to feed some information into the forum??
[+] 1 user Likes paravil's post
(09-05-2016, 02:39 PM)paravil Wrote: Could someone contact the good people at ElectrMeccanica to feed some information into the forum??
I just got an almost immediate response to my inquiry as to the status of a live webcast of the unveiling on the 9th.
I hadn't seen anything online about it being live for a while, so I thought I'd check that information.
It turns out that there is not adequate wifi at Van Dusen gardens for a live webcast...
So the Hi-Def video will be posted as soon as the unveiling is over.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
(09-05-2016, 02:39 PM)paravil Wrote: Could someone contact the good people at ElectrMeccanica to feed some information into the forum??
I sent ElectraM an invite.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
(09-05-2016, 02:57 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote:
I just got an almost immediate response to my inquiry as to the status of a live webcast of the unveiling on the 9th.
I hadn't seen anything online about it being  live for a while, so I thought I'd check that information.
It turns out that there is not adequate wifi at Van Dusen gardens for a live webcast...
So the Hi-Def video will be posted as soon as the unveiling is over.

Thanks for the invite to this site everyone.  The Solo unveil will happen this Friday, be on display at Van Dusen on Saturday and Sunday, and be on the road like crazy starting at 17:01 pm Sunday night.  Keep your eyes open!!

Jerry
[+] 1 user Likes Jerry's post
Jerry, Welcome aboard! I'm only a 4 hour drive from the big reveal. I would like to see it in person.........or better yet would have preferred the private showing that was scheduled for reservationist's a week earlier.
White Hot Solo #166
Welcome Jerry. It's great to have you here! I'm looking forward to the video and lots of pictures.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
(09-06-2016, 08:05 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Welcome Jerry. It's great to have you here! I'm looking forward to the video and lots of pictures.
I'm looking forward to meeting Jerry, Chris Koch, all the Electra Meccanica Team members, and a Solo test drive.  

2 Days : 03 Hours : 51 Mins : 45 Secs...........44 secs..........43 secs.........
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
Reservationist's just received this email letter from Jerry:

The quote in this Solo Facebook comment is better yet,  "Freaking awesome!"

White Hot Solo #166
Welcome Christoper!  Exciting times in the wonderful world of personal transportation.
White Hot Solo #166
Well, I made it. Interesting car that would actually fit my commute quite well. 10 miles one way with 4 of that being on a stretch of 65 mph highway. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi.