Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solo Owners Live Chat
I'm considering experimenting with live chat on the site.
Whether or not it will stay will depend on how well it goes.
I'd appreciate any and all feedback on the idea. Big Grin
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
that would be wonderful idea, i think you post the time ahead people will have better chance to time it, plan and participate

BTW thanks for doing this whole thing
[+] 1 user Likes ram's post
Interesting idea! I generally don't have enough time to think before I speak during live chatting. Perhaps a live, 5 minute delay with a bleep function chat. Smile
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
Could perhaps be interesting when the first owners are able to give us their opinions ....
[+] 1 user Likes paravil's post
OK then. All positive input (I think) Big Grin ...
I'm looking around for the just the right plugin.
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
I plan on having a live chat up by Friday noon Pacific Time in celebration of the Solo launch at the Luxury and Super Car Show in Vancouver.
The chat should be open at various times throughout the weekend including during and after the event. Thanks for your feedback on this.

I'll post the chat schedule sometime Friday morning. I'd like to chat live with as many of you as possible on the big day!
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post