Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy here............
I'm currently "waiting" for the Elio to be built and am also VERY interested in the Solo............right now I need a 2 person vehicle (own a smart and it works great for us) but looking to the Solo for future FUN !!!!

OBTW.....I LOVE 3 wheelers !!
[+] 1 user Likes wizard of ahs's post
A big welcome to the future SoloOwners Forum! The Solo could be the 'and' vehicle for your 2 seater Elio. Smile

The longer I look at the Solo EV the more I like the idea of single seater personal commuter vehicle for work, errands, and just plain fun.
White Hot Solo #166
The logic of a single, central seat is that it replicates all the advantages oif a single seat fighter aircraft and provides a level of control that normally is only experienced on a motorbike.
Welcome to the forum wizard of ahs! I'm glad you joined us.
Make yourself at home and I very much look forward to your input.

If you ever need anything be sure to let us know!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Wizard of Ahs,
    Welcome! Glad you've found us. I believe (still) that Elio will still be built (in some iteration in the future), but the SOLO is further along in the process and less enamored with the mass production volumes Elio is attempting to gear up for at the start. I don't have a build number or projected delivery date as of yet - but from everything I've heard from others on this forum and what has been written,m and qouted from Jerry Kroll (CEO of Electra Meccanica), I expect to have mine in my garage late next Spring or early Summer 2017 at the latest. If your work commute is under 30 miles - one way, this would fit your needs for work or errands. And w/ the added benefit of no one else in the vehicle with you - WIN WIN! 
   Welcome and ask any questions you can think of. Diskjockeydale and Rickb are the most informed about the SOLO - but others here bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table. The BEST thing about Soloowners.net...no one here is/has been judgmental!
2015 Nissan Leaf owner/lover
[+] 2 users Like STEPHENSOLO's post
Stephen, I agree regarding your BEST thing comment!  I like Dale's SoloOwners and SRKOwners Fourm's all are welcome and ask any questions philosophy.  

I like the tangible progress reporting I've been getting from ElectraM over the past 1 1/2 years. Results oriented!
White Hot Solo #166
HI Wizard of Ahs,

Welcome, Glad to have here, most people here believe in alternative way of transportation, I am in NYC suburbs, for me this would significantly decrease the commute time, Ideally would have loved to get my hands on lit motors C1, don't know when will they be out in the market.

would love to see what you have to say, have you looked at arcimoto SRK, since you are looking at two seater

most people here are kind of riding on two horses, looking forward to have interesting discussions
Welcome.
I'm done.
(11-06-2016, 12:13 PM)STEPHENSOLO Wrote: Wizard of Ahs,
    Welcome! Glad you've found us. I believe (still) that Elio will still be built (in some iteration in the future), but the SOLO is further along in the process and less enamored with the mass production volumes Elio is attempting to gear up for at the start. I don't have a build number or projected delivery date as of yet - but from everything I've heard from others on this forum and what has been written,m and qouted from Jerry Kroll (CEO of Electra Meccanica), I expect to have mine in my garage late next Spring or early Summer 2017 at the latest. If your work commute is under 30 miles - one way, this would fit your needs for work or errands. And w/ the added benefit of no one else in the vehicle with you - WIN WIN! 
   Welcome and ask any questions you can think of. Diskjockeydale and Rickb are the most informed about the SOLO - but others here bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table. The BEST thing about Soloowners.net...no one here is/has been judgmental!

I believe you are correct Stephen, the Elio will be built, but when is the question.  I am still looking forward to it.........
The Solo would do me well now, but not so much when I move next year.  I'm moving out into the country and really need the 2 seats, but.....it would make a nice AND vehicle Big Grin