Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Weekly Online Chat
(03-06-2017, 09:26 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: We worked the bugs out of the FCC live chat and had a successful test of the systems today.
CEO Jerry will be in our FCC live audio/video member chat this evening 03-06 at 9:00pm EST.

Active registered members can find the link to the chat in the "Chat" forum, "FCC Chat Tutorial" thread.

Hope to see you there.

--Dale

The FCC 9pm EST chat worked like a charm.
We had quite a few attendees and it was a blast.
Thanks Jerry, Mark and Jenna for being there for us.

Jerry is planning on being our guest speaker the first Monday of every month.
This is an excellent first person way to stay updated on the Solo and EMV's progress.
I've opened those online meetings up to both members and visitors, so be sure to join us.

Click here to join the meetings: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/soloowners.net

For the other Mondays of the month, we'll be having members-only onsite text chats.
If you haven't registered at SoloOwners.net yet, please do so and join the conversation.

And thank you Janet for introducing me to the meeting program.

Taking back the road.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
We are changing the time for some folks!
We, in much of the East, are now on EDT Time.
We've switched to Eastern Daylight Time.

We changed the clocks last night.
It's that "March Ahead" thing we do.
So... Our chats will be at 9pm EDT Mondays.
You should be able to find our time easily on Google.
You can always Google for "Pittsburgh Time".

Again, a reminder that chats will be on-site members-only text chats except for the first Monday of each month FCC chats.
All you have to do is be logged into this site and you should see the chat windows at the top of each page.
You can even browse the site while chatting. The chat travels with you throughout the site.

Thanks!
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
I just got word that EMV will be promoting the April 03, 2017 online live conference meeting worldwide.
Jerry Kroll will discuss the Solo and field questions immediately following the Vancouver Auto Show.
The newest solo will be on live video display during the conference meeting. It's now open to all.

9:00pm EDT Monday April 03 2017 at: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/soloowners.net

System requirements and information about joining the online video conference are at:
http://www.soloowners.net/showthread.php...01#pid2501

Go three wheels!

--Dale
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
I'm posting to give our new members the heads up.
We've discontinued both our bi-weekly text chats and our monthly site video chats.

The site video chats have been replaced by Electra Meccanica's Live Video Updates...
Which are on EMV's Facebook page and are usually broadcast the first Monday of each month @ 6:00pm Pacific Time.

The next EMV Live Update will be on Monday August 07 @ 6:00pm Pacific Time.

If enough members express interest and can agree on a day and time of the week...
For starting our live text chats up again here on the site, I'll be more than happy to accommodate.

Just post, start the discussion and let me know.