Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article on Charging
An Article on Electric Vehicle Charging.
Click HERE to read the Article.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
(10-16-2016, 10:42 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: An Article on Electric Vehicle Charging.

Thanks Dale  Smile   I wish we had some more confirmed detail information about the capasity of the inboard charger. It was mentioned 7.7kW in a previous post, but this was just guessing.
[+] 1 user Likes Lotus's post
(10-28-2016, 05:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 10:42 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: An Article on Electric Vehicle Charging.

Thanks Dale  Smile   I wish we had some more confirmed detail information about the capasity of the inboard charger. It was mentioned 7.7kW in a previous post, but this was just guessing.
I believe it's 3.3kW and 6.6kW (110-120v and 220-240v respectively). I'll try to find and post the source.

Nope. couldn't find anything. I think what I quoted are for the Leaf.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.