Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome!
Welcome to our new site for Electra Meccanica Solo enthusiasts.
This site is user driven so I encourage you to make yourself at home.
I look forward to building a healthy and beneficial community together.

What few rules we have at this point can be summarized pretty easily.
Please use common courtesy and common sense.

Especially after an election year, we'd like to stay away from religion and politics.
Please also refrain from bad behavior, language, graphics and/or general bad taste.
We're always open to good suggestions, so feel free to post them.

Thanks for being here, introduce yourself and go Solo!

Dale

09-01-16: An important note...

Be aware that this site is not affiliated with Electra Meccanica in any way.
I feel I need to say this because I've seen some confusion in similar situations.
I cannot speak for their company nor, to my knowledge, can anyone else here.

If you have questions, issues and/or concerns that need the absolutely correct answers...
Please use the contact information listed HERE to ask Electra Meccanica those questions.

This is only an enthusiasts' and future owners' forum. Information will sometimes change...
Or become out of date. Most of us try to be as accurate as we can be, but please...

Use any and all information that you get from this site at your own risk.

With that out of the way, again,  welcome and indeed, go Solo!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
Congrats on your Solo.net launch party. I will make sure other three wheeler forums I visit frequently become aware of your new Solo Owner's Forum Site. The more the merrier.
Thanks very much Rick and welcome.
It's great to be up and live after only a couple of days.
I'm looking forward to seeing many old friends and new here.
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
good luck indeed .... hope your new site will prove to be very successful
Thanks JEBar. I hope so too.
It's good to see you and you're always welcome.
Hog checking in - Looks like the Electra will be ready before my Elio, so hedging my bets on this one -
Good to see you and welcome Hog.
Like I said over there, there's nothing that says we can't have both.
I´m grateful for your efforts in making this a useful, informnative and independent site for Solo enthusiasts!
[+] 1 user Likes paravil's post
(08-31-2016, 01:40 PM)paravil Wrote: I´m grateful for your efforts in making this a useful, informnative and independent site for Solo enthusiasts!
That's very much appreciated paravil. Thanks and welcome.
I hope you'll feel at home here.